shadow priest are still OP as fk

caleman

@Caleman: PvE gear is the answer. They also get holy's 2 set Pvp bonus which gives you 50% extra heals from your Flash Heal. I believe you don't even need to equip 2 pieces for the set bonus, I believe you just have it anyway cause its so broken.

So PvE gear not scaling down & broken set bonus, no wonder it's OP as hell.

@StarCaller: With pillars I'd say S.Priest should easily win.

No, you don't win against a mage. There is no chance actually. Even a lower geared fire or frost mage is able to win easily against spriest. You can't cast a single mindblast and you're dead. At least I've beaten every spriest on arena so far without having the slightest problem. Yea, maybe if he has a healer and can get the stacks and procs, maybe he can kill you. Otherwise no chance.

Spriests are fun to play if you chose to do BGs. You don't have to worry about the players focusing you, and yes I agree, I always top the charts in BGs with a 4 set bonus PvE geared spriest :D

• 2 weeks later...
No, you don't win against a mage. There is no chance actually. Even a lower geared fire or frost mage is able to win easily against spriest. You can't cast a single mindblast and you're dead. At least I've beaten every spriest on arena so far without having the slightest problem. Yea, maybe if he has a healer and can get the stacks and procs, maybe he can kill you. Otherwise no chance.

Spriests are fun to play if you chose to do BGs. You don't have to worry about the players focusing you, and yes I agree, I always top the charts in BGs with a 4 set bonus PvE geared spriest :D

Tru , tho spriests arr not only fun in bgs but in duels against mellee's too , that 60k armor makes my monk face turn red ( as I do bigger rising sun kick/fists of fury damage even on a plate wearer than spriest)

Imagine how bad will be when they implement cross-realm bgs ( and even arenas?!) that PvE gear...and even if they will implement scaling down it is still unfair! We x100/x10 players cant have/gather that PvE gear.

Edited by Arevon

I recommend you guys to go check Hansols (r1 fire mage) duel VS r1 shadow priest. He says he won the 98% of the duels. And about PandaWoW's shadow priests, they're bugged, yes. I've received 400k mind blasts, and their Vampiric Embrace (their healing spell) is buffed by 10x (heals 10x more than it should). In my opinion they're not a 1v1 class, more for 2v2 or 3v3. ^^

I recommend you guys to go check Hansols (r1 fire mage) duel VS r1 shadow priest. He says he won the 98% of the duels. And about PandaWoW's shadow priests, they're bugged, yes. I've received 400k mind blasts, and their Vampiric Embrace (their healing spell) is buffed by 10x (heals 10x more than it should). In my opinion they're not a 1v1 class, more for 2v2 or 3v3. ^^

Best in 2's with a healer. If they face mellees They dont even feel pressure.

go spriest/firemage

good luck with trying to even bring the priest under 70% without him running/killing u by then

Ive faced this combo , its insane . I was with hpriest ( aka ww monk& hpriest) and we faced that comb and + to that insane dmg they were skilled , it was hard battle , I was and my partner was forced to kite all time amd go defensive 24/7. But in the end somehow we managed to kill em'...in the second arena ( they won the 1st arena but we 2nd as I and my partner learned their tactics)

Tho I can admit damage wasnt as annoying as the endless cc's .Or the fact that they easily breaked trough karma as its bugged

Edited by Arevon

Ive faced this combo , its insane . I was with hpriest ( aka ww monk& hpriest) and we faced that comb and + to that insane dmg they were skilled , it was hard battle , I was and my partner was forced to kite all time amd go defensive 24/7. But in the end somehow we managed to kill em'...in the second arena ( they won the 1st arena but we 2nd as I and my partner learned their tactics)

Tho I can admit damage wasnt as annoying as the endless cc's .Or the fact that they easily breaked trough karma as its bugged

well with no kiting classes such as my lock i die anyway :D

tho i can atleast survive if i pop defs