arena should give much more than 180 points per win

caleman

and maybe even give some points to the losing team, the idea is to help people cap faster and help them do less arena

arena can be very frustrating, not just playing them but finding partner, losing them and then finding another one

by the way im 550 ilvl and dont plan on having more characters so arena doesnt affect me anymore, im just giving honest advice

arena will end up making wow panda lose players, not only pve is bad here but to get good gear you are forcing everyone to do arenas, many pve players hate arena and many pvp battlegrounds players hate arena

make arena wins give 360 points and losing 90 points or you will lose players

and maybe even give some points to the losing team, the idea is to help people cap faster and help them do less arena

arena can be very frustrating, not just playing them but finding partner, losing them and then finding another one

by the way im 550 ilvl and dont plan on having more characters so arena doesnt affect me anymore, im just giving honest advice

arena will end up making wow panda lose players, not only pve is bad here but to get good gear you are forcing everyone to do arenas, many pve players hate arena and many pvp battlegrounds players hate arena

make arena wins give 360 points and losing 90 points or you will lose players

good idea but if u get matched only with healers like i do,ull just lose all cp over time

also they wont lose any players due to..well heres the best mop server so far

What? No, lol. It's so stupidly easy to get gear in MoP/Cata with the stupid CP system and you want to make it even easier? lol, i'd say put rating requirements on gear and reduce cap to 1350, then let them struggle.

especially when u face spriest/resto sham in arena

gl with that

-1, This server is mainly focused on PVP. Me personally i love challenges in 2s/3s, fighting for your gear makes the game playable. If you get 360 conq per win it will be so stupid, like please 10 wins (or less) and you're done. Like that you learn almost nothing from 2s, as i say, losing gives you some experience too.