Christmas

Matukaa

So I've been wondering why PandaWoW made just a casual autumn discount on their website without any particular reason but absolutely nothing for these Holidays like Christmas and New Year. I know that the orthodoxian christmas is only on the 7th of January and New Year on the 14th, but will we have some kind of event then? :D

Well idk . My personal opinion is that thy have their own gf's/wifes/children ( or whatever else) to celebrate with xmas . And like they truly dont care about such a thing like work ( job) aka Pandawow as its holidays.Tho its sad a bit that theres no discount or event but like this isnt surprising anymore.

Well I can only speak for myself but I haven't played much under the holidays and such, I think in these situations family and friends go first before the so called "work" but I still tried to do something I released a guide and some other cool stuff but ye. Well maybe they just thought "why have a discount" and decided on not having one, why make such a big deal about it tho :3

Love you all :3