Im New?

Soneq

Hello guys. I dont know in which section I can put my thread so I decided to write it here. So... Im begginner in the WoW and I want to ask is it possible to play on that server without the problems or if players are helpful and they can teach me some about game etc? Which class is the best for begginner?

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys. I dont know in which section I can put my thread so I decided to write it here. So... Im begginner in the WoW and I want to ask is it possible to play on that server without the problems or if players are helpful and they can teach me some about game etc? Which class is the best for begginner?

Thanks in advance.

u cant play without problems since its cause of servers

pick any class that looks cool and try it out

i cant help u if u pick certain classes :D

Thanks in advance.

Welcome ! :) I suggest you to start with a healer (my own opinion), easiest healers are MW monks, holy paladins. (and again, it's only my opinion, putting it here because i'm pretty sure someone will argue), and about the helpful community, it depends of your guild. If you roll alliance i suggest you to get in the guild named . Officers are Crax and Lanstus, /w them for an invite. ( type /w Crax [or] /w Lanstus and ask for an invite). For more in-game helps PM me or just /w me in-game. My char name is Felxprod. :)

Hijax, do you know that you can actually move posts, and that way you don't have to close the post immediately giving the impression for new players that the staff members are morons :)

Reopened the thread and moved to General Discussion.

Feel free to give further tips and ideas for him :)

Personally I chose my first character by its look, so I became a dwarf prot warr. If you are really new to the game, I'd suggest trying elemental shaman, they have a pretty easy rotation, mm hunter (kinda braindead, but optimal for new players to get used to game mechanics) or arms warrior. These are the best choices if you are a newbie. As soon as you feel, that you know enough about the game, you can start experimenting. The more classes you know, the better you are in PvP scenarios.

Have fun on the server!

Edited by Matukaa
  • Like 2

u cant play without problems since its cause of servers

pick any class that looks cool and try it out

i cant help u if u pick certain classes :D

+1 if you don't like bugs try out cata or wrath and imo if you can play there mop will be easy as fuck

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I am new to Panda WoW and would ask for some tipps about realm queue. In case realm x100 is full, is there any way to skip realm queue? Thx

Yes buy Premium , you can find such option in your control panel from the list at left side

Well I Welcome you on the behalf of the Alliance English Community on the x100 Realm hope you will have a amazing time here at PandaWoW, due to the current patch and expiation is wow no very friendly to new players that just started the game you will find a lot of info in the game and other things that will be explained with the "beginners journal". I also encourage you to read the forums and follow up with our Facebook page for more info.

Welcome to PandaWoW -StarCaller