Hello everyone

bl00dshed

Hello everyone, Thoru here and nice to meet you!

I've recently got back into Wow after about 1 year and a half of playing other thingies and I jumped on this server my friends told me about. I'm interested in joining an english speaking guild, with friendly and active people, so we can do usual or unusual World of Warcraft stuff, tho I'll be focusing on getting gear right now. I'm currently on 4 Grievous pieces and still working..

I'm an active and dedicated player, sometimes hardcore; been playing alot of MMORPGs past years, however Wow keeps to be one of my epic childhood games.

I'll be glad to join a nice and serious-minded community, so I can jump right into the action while still having fun with people around me.

Realm: Panda x100

Faction: Alliance

R-C: Human Rogue

IGN: Thoru

Cheers!

Right now I'm not doing any arenas because I'm very undergeared, but I'll start as soon as I get a little more than full grievous. I'm not the best arena player, that being, my highest rating achieved on any server was around 2.1; maybe you can tell me the guild names and/or some of the player names, so I can whisper them and get informed about the requirements to join them.

Right now I'm not doing any arenas because I'm very undergeared, but I'll start as soon as I get a little more than full grievous. I'm not the best arena player, that being, my highest rating achieved on any server was around 2.1; maybe you can tell me the guild names and/or some of the player names, so I can whisper them and get informed about the requirements to join them.

Well I play Horde now But If remember right a good option Is Bug Ftw but they require atleast 2.2k. Rat to join in ( atleast it was so) other good ones I know now are dead .

One thing I could recomend you is just /join english and watch for guild advertisements and start talking with people! Just a 1 player can involve you in with others then ask you if you wsnt in guild and adventure beg

Ins! Atleast smth similar I did have so.