Jump to content

Undertanker

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Undertanker

  1. Hello, I need urgent support regarding my PandaWoW account. My account has been hacked, and all of my characters have either been deleted or sold. When I try to log in, I am now asked to enter a Google Authenticator code, even though I have never previously been asked to use or configure Google Authenticator for this account. I kindly ask you to review my case as soon as possible. I have had this account for almost 15 years, since the early days of PandaWoW, and it means a great deal to me. Please review the complete history and logs of all recent changes and activity associated with my account. This should allow you to verify that an unauthorized person gained access to my account and made changes without my permission, including the deletion, sale, or transfer of my characters and any changes related to account security or authentication. Today, September 27, 2026, I changed my account password. However, I am still unable to access the account because it continues to request the Google Authenticator code that I never configured. Please, I urgently need your help to recover access to my account and investigate what happened to my characters. I look forward to your urgent assistance.
  2. ¿Is it possible to transfer a character from the Fun Realm to the x100 Realm? If so, could you please let me know the cost and the requirements?
×
×
  • Create New...