Please just stop letting moron x100 healers with 422k hp join the bg when it was YOUR(Pandawow devs) idea to cap healers on each team. How can anyone play the game when we have a healer who is semi-braindead with 80iq from Nigeria who can't even process the thought of making a single keybind. Or you can get Rvbyo who runs into their team with nitro boots, soaks all damage, bubbles and just stays there as a holy paladin? It's quite a sight to behold...
Capping healers and then making 1 premade per team is just so stupid, I can literally log an alt character, 522 healer and just throw the game for my WHOLE team every bg.
I'm 90% sure that some premades log alt healers to purposefully make it impossible for the other team to win because, yet again, you capped healers. (Pandawow devs)
You let many people suffer to benefit some random idiot. (The low IL healer)
Allow me to elaborate, when I say "YOUR" idea and "YOU" I mean the PandaWoW devs, not the person who posted this. ty. Also, I fully support capping healers, but letting people with 500 item level healers queue whilst simultaneously equalising and capping healers on each team for "balance" does the exact opposite.
:brain: