reaaaallly

Arevon

http://i.imgur.com/oiAbWWq.jpg

http://s9.favim.com/orig/140115/ahs-american-horror-story-fuck-you-gif-Favim.com-1264148.gif

But administrators just f you...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gv19GzoAnBo/VLQvSSQ2JBI/AAAAAAAACHM/YSHq9jS3zNM/s1600/Veronica-mars-fuck-you-gif.gif

btw he's not beastmastery >_>

Edited by Arevon
  • Like 1

lol ur facing that retarded comp arent u?

well i guess i could have won against u with my destro and prob smth useless to me like a warr or dk

still that needs to be fixed

awesome gifs btw xD

(firechaos in game if u dont know)

I lost to it only because fell tru terrain because mage did poly at obstacleT_T and It's on alt :p.

BTW I got banned my forum acc for these gifs ( pretty obvious)xDD but it was tottaly worth it! I have completely no regrets , and im proud that gm/admin/moderator saw this! :D

and how i wouldnt know :p i do know who you're >_>!

How lame , they ban us because of our qq's while it's their own bug fault

Edited by Syrio

I don't wanna be mixed in with this aka I do not agree with you or disagree since you been my friend longer then PandaWoW came up into our lives. I just think U might have been a bit nicer and not said straight "fuck you". But instead made a bug report and so on, Yes I know I sound like them but I wish I could fix it but at the moment I can't do more then mute people.. Hope too see U online!

I don't wanna be mixed in with this aka I do not agree with you or disagree since you been my friend longer then PandaWoW came up into our lives. I just think U might have been a bit nicer and not said straight "fuck you". But instead made a bug report and so on, Yes I know I sound like them but I wish I could fix it but at the moment I can't do more then mute people.. Hope too see U online!

I respect your opinion no matter on which side you'll be. Though I think they deserve x10 more than just a ''fuck you'' :D

Forgot to say Star >,

agree tho there are many bug reports so would just be a time waste in my opinion

offtopic:wanna duel?

I respect your opinion no matter on which side you'll be. Though I think they deserve x10 more than just a ''fuck you'' :D

Forgot to say Star >,

Hahahah, as u might know I'm every where and no where better watch out in game ;)

- - - Updated - - -

NONE of the bug reports are "wasted". Each and every single bug report in the Bug Tracker is viewed and then queued by a developer for fixing. It might take time, but that doesn't mean bug reports are useless.

I totally agree