Mirror Image + stealth

dotadoom

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can you fix this ffs ???? worst bug of the game . even if u play for fun its annoying as fuck and it has been bugged for ages . kids are still abusing it and they are like ''i cant get banned so why not ?" . at least make it bannable . Edited by podara33
Can you fix this ffs ???? worst bug of the game . even if u play for fun its annoying as fuck and it has been bugged for ages . kids are still abusing it and they are like ''i cant get banned so why not ?" . at least make it bannable .

try reporting people are getting banned for everything

so if i report someone who abuses this he will get banned ? im not sure what you said . i just want this bug to disappear .

I am saying that people get banned for 30 days for insulting someone's mom so you can try reporting for bug abusing this, they may get banned!?

I am saying that people get banned for 30 days for insulting someone's mom so you can try reporting for bug abusing this, they may get banned!?

banning bug abusers was just an idea to stop this abuse fest . you see im trying to help here . a dk got banned for using a new type of food in arena which is a bug abuse so why not ban mages abusing mirrors etc ?? im losing time from my day dealing with these players so yeah i think it should be bannable . if not, just fix it .

Until it get fixed , hide back pilars when mage your think mage will try to do it on you.

doesnt work like that lol . if mage is smart he will hit you no matter what . even if the rogue restealths mage knows where you are so he can easily blizzard you out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...