[LAG]Anomaly on connection

Nyah

Good day for you.

Today I were talking with some players about some lag that began since some days ago.

For me, it started at sunday.

I didn't make any changes on sunday.

I didn't tried on other realms, but some players that I found had the same lag issue too.

Some were heavier, others were lighter, but all of them had lag.

My character's nick is Nyah, and it's on the pandawow fun realm.

Alredy tried contacting my ISP, reset modem, change modem, internet test(which btw I have 10mb internet and get 10.36mb average).

Before this weekend I were playing at 250ms~~255ms(which is the normal latency), now I'm getting 380 ms~~420 ms. May not sound high, but most of the times the target is "out of range" and there's some delay on the skills, making playing very uncomfortable.

Most of the players that I asked(and had this issue) were from South America or Europe(I'm from South America).

Also, I do not run any other program other than winamp while playing world of warcraft nor use any addons.

Client version - 5.4.8.

Edit - Players from South America(mostly Brazil) are getting around 500 ms latency and from Europe are getting from 1k to higher.

Waiting for answers.

Edited by Nyah

Got the same issue, i always have 20-30ms wich is normal for me and after the weekend i suddenly started to lag very much then i looked at my ms and it was around 2,500-3,000. And the problem isnt with my internet cuz i have 100mb p/s. btw i live in Europa to (The Netherlands)