useless suggestions #3!

Subhunterx

im bored af so heres some more useless suggestions that will get cancelled/ignored

here we go

1. FREE ALLIANCE > HORDE facton change for SOME time

heres my reason

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71830[/ATTACH]

there is SO much more alliance than horde on this server its not even funny

i also know this will get declined cuz the server would lose money and ofc that cant happen

2. CHANGE THE WEBSITE TO SHOW ITEM LEVELS OF CHARACTERS

how many times have you went on the website to look for a decently geared characters and you had to scroll through 80 characters without knowing their item lvl , IT WOULD SAVE SO MUCH TIME JUST TO SORT

THE CHARACTERS BY ITEM LVL AND BUY THEM?

3. add the stat potions back to the vendor

thanks for fixing the haste/crit/mastery/armor potions , BUT WHY DIDNT U ADD THEM BACK TO THE VENDOR? HELLO?

how does this make sense?

hey guys were gonna fix something , by fixing it then completely removing it....?

4. FIX THE PARTY INVITE SYSTEM

i have never played on a server in my entire life with party invites bugged , are you serious? why do you have to invite your friend 2 times and if he happens to not react in time or u invite too fast , u will have to wait another 10 sec to invite him , can this be fixed?

1. people play aliance mainly because of humans and they won't change to horde. It's better if they implement the cross faction bg system

3. although these pots are pretty useless atm you can still get them through alchemy, after all they are not consumable and so you only only need 1...

1. people play aliance mainly because of humans and they won't change to horde. It's better if they implement the cross faction bg system

NOOOOOO

Cross faction have a lot of bugs and causes a lot of server crashes. Thats the worst idea for the Funrealm i prefer the idea of the free faction change.

There's no way those ally "pros" can be on top ladder with any other race than human, but I agree with your suggestions except 1st and 3rd, cuz I doubt ppl would change faction on fun since they can simply make alt on horde, since it'll be lvl 90 instantly no need to level it just gear up, and those potions are now useless cuz they don't add that much stats, you can always get alchemy on alt. Edited by Lanstus