Registered account

yvoms

Greetings guys i have 2 accounts

I have registered the account yvomsx, but i accidental filled in the wrong email address,

Now i want to fix it but i cant change it, can a admin change it for me?

Its currently set to yvoms@gmail.com, but that email doesn't exist.. please help me with this.

as i want to secure my account.

Because i am fearing if someone attempts to hack my account now and succeeds that i will not be able to retrieve it.

Edited by yvoms
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

spend some money on the account too, idk why its taking so long to change an email account.

A gmail account can be created but has to have 6 letters, else i would have fixed it myself.

But due to yvoms being 5 characters i can not create the account and then change the email account.

I would very much appreciate it if action gets made.

02-03-2015, 05:23 PM is when this thread got created.

15-03-2016, 00:06 AM is the current date, this means this thread has been up for a year and no one was able to assist me.

I've spent money on my accounts, i would like to see some more Customer service?

I own a wow server myself, a thread thats up gets answered/resolved within a week Max?

Its pretty unfortunate i can't say the same at pandawow.

• Game Masters
02-03-2015, 05:23 PM is when this thread got created.

15-03-2016, 00:06 AM is the current date, this means this thread has been up for a year and no one was able to assist me.

I've spent money on my accounts, i would like to see some more Customer service?

I own a wow server myself, a thread thats up gets answered/resolved within a week Max?

Its pretty unfortunate i can't say the same at pandawow.

Welcome to pandawow mate..I will be honest with you,I had same issue exactly with yours and never noone helped actually they didnt even reply lol (Talking about High staff members)

• 2 weeks later...