PvP Resilance and PvE Bug Bonus

agusua8

The problem is that a Character using PvP Gear should have a good % of Resilance but it is bugged so using PvP and Using PvE give you the same % of resilance in pvp, same dmg taken but doing much more dmg (becouse of more stats given from the gear), the important thing here is that People abuse using PvE and most with Bugged Bonus, lets speak abot 2 of them.

Firstly we have Druid, PvE Tier Bugged, giving free Healing Touch Spamming and most Boomkins abuse it to be like Healers with Op Dmg.

Secondly we have Shadows Priests Using the Tier 16 Bonus to get Empowered Shadows and to do Insane dmg in PvP.

I think most will say No no becouse they use that bugs but wich is the point to play in a server where pve gear take advantage in pvp and where you have to play scared becouse in a moment you are doing arenas and you find a priest doing 90k Dots .... Please try to fix or at least give us an explication or something becouse it cant continue like that... PvE PvP same in Defense and PvE With advantage in dmg and So Op with bonus in Some Classes. Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72972[/ATTACH] 90k ....

Edited by agusua8

I Never played using Bm spec and Linx Rush :D ty for the question man i play survival and i dont use any pve bonus, im complaining becouse i was 2k rating and suddenly a team that appeared from the shadow was hiting 90k with dots killing you in the second cc they do on your partner.

I Never played using Bm spec and Linx Rush :D ty for the question man i play survival and i dont use any pve bonus, im complaining becouse i was 2k rating and suddenly a team that appeared from the shadow was hiting 90k with dots killing you in the second cc they do on your partner.

You have 632k hp. You do use pve, well probably not a full set since its prob useless for hunters but still you lied...

PvE items ruin the whole pvp. Until they are fixed there will be no retail-like pvp and juster said this is planed for the summer which in russian means probably next winter

edit

oh and about what you said that resilience's being bugged - it isn't. You get 3% from both pvp trinkets and that's it, no more resil from the rest of the gear (naked character 77%resil; full griev gear 80% resil; naked character with 2 pvp trinkets - 80% resil)

Edited by dotadoom

PVP gear is not supposed to give resil. That was back in 5.0. PVE gear should be scaled down in arenas along with tier sets disabled. This does not happen because Justers 2015 famous quote: "wait bugfix write changlog"

PvP Trinkets and full PvP set gives 1k resilience I believe. And PvE tier sets shouldn't be disabled coz they're useful for the purpose they're made... PvE.

PvE Gear in Fun ? lel I wrote like 5 posts about fixing the PvE of the server and no answers i think if we have pve gear pandaria and cataclysm should works correctly, and dont tell that cataclysm works correctly becouse it doesnt, it has raids that works but not correctly....

Nah its not about the pve, its about not scaling it down in arenas. If they fix it and it indeed scales down its not a problem tbh. But now its kinda out of control. Yesterday I went on spectating some "High rated" arenas blabla and all I saw was a 1 million hp warlock just spamming dots on everything that moves and ggwin

Nah its not about the pve, its about not scaling it down in arenas. If they fix it and it indeed scales down its not a problem tbh. But now its kinda out of control. Yesterday I went on spectating some "High rated" arenas blabla and all I saw was a 1 million hp warlock just spamming dots on everything that moves and ggwin

:bo: lolsz