[ENLISH LANGUAGE] Is the "Problems on Website" Sub-forum a Sham and a Joke?

Hi. I just made the following post about the admin, by the name of "Bukarasik" and her poor understanding of the English language:

Hi, I'm making this post because I've noticed that unfortunately one of the admin's on this site, by the name of "Bukarasik", really seems to struggle

with the grasp of the English Language, and maybe it would be a good idea to have a different admin to reply to the English posts?

Example of his poor understanding: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=120844

Also he immediately locks threads after giving one word, minimal responses, that really don't help, but I guess he thinks he's answered the persons question? This leads to spam unfortunately since the thread can't be used, and another one has to be made for the same purpose.

It was funnily enough, instantly locked by, guess who....!? Bukarasik, (the same admin it was about)!

So my question is, what is the point in having a "problems on website" sub-forum, if when you try to discuss the problem with the rest of the community, your thread is immediately locked and shut down like some North Korean bullshit? Doesn't that make the idea of this subforum "Problems on website" kinda of pointless? If you just lock all the problems instantly before getting chance to discuss them?

Edited by Jaysmithtwo
  • Administrators

Okay, once again.

You create 11 identical themes with swearing in each section, which you can see. You've break the forum rules and was banned.

But you've got answer what you should write and where.

You can't read? It's very hard for you?

You create new account and and start spamming again.

But you don't create topic in section for appeals.

You've break the forum rules again and was banned again.

But you've got answer once again:

Reason he can see in control panel.

Declined.

Write your appeal here: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=78845

You create 2 new accouns and start spamming again. And again you don't read my answers. Just spamming.

And again i write answer for you:

Closed.

Write appeal here.

And again you don't write appeal. You create new and new themes.

If you can't read - learn to read.