Chat mod application form Xanity

Xanity

Hello Panda-WoW, this is my application form for being a chat mod. I wasn't to sure if there was a specific thread for this kind of topic.

About me: My name is Jack, i'm from Great Britain. I currently work full time which is about 8 hours a day, I love playing computer games and i've been a fan of WoW since vanilla, i used to play on other private servers until my friend showed me into the direction of Panda WoW and since then i've fallen in love with the server and the community of players. I'm 18 years old soon to be 19 rather soon.

I'm very mature and i act very profesionaly about everything.

Languages: My english and punctuation is excellent i scored an A in my GCSEs for english. I'm learning spanish but Google translate can be helpful in times.

In-Game Deatils: I play for the Alliance(do own 2 hordes) my in-game name is: Xanity(Main) and i'm in the guild i spend all my spare time on pandawow.

Availability: I'm available every day so 7 days a week for about 6-10 hours a day more on the weekend.

Experiences: I have no experience on being a Mod for any WoW server but i'm a Co-owner of the Ranked 1 Tekkit classic(Minecraft Modpack) server in the world(i dont need to spend much time there) but from being staff there for 2 years i know how to handle rule breakers and act mature and professional in all manners.

Any bans/mutes: I haven't been banned or muted, i haven't even been warned :)

Why do i want to be a Chat mod: So i can mute people who break the rules by spamming and disrespecting members of the community also not speaking the correct language in English channel as some people tend not to speak english there. I'm a friendly and easy going person and i'm very reasonable person.

Contact info: I'm not sure if i want to share my information to the public but once/if i'm accepted i'll be sure to PM the person who accepted me my Skype information.

Thankyou for your time on reading my application form.

Xanity

Edited by Xanity
  • Like 1

If you get approved HGM will tell you to add her on skype, when you get that PM it's GG. In the other hand I have high XP with MaNGOS and Trinity core commands so you can scratch that I can help you if you want :) And idk why but when I read "My name is Jack" I pronounced is as "My name is Jeff" LMAO :D :D :D

Good Luck.

Edited by Lanstus

Not 100% sure if they need staff

They sure do, I spoke with our HGM 3 days ago, asking her to transfer my mod status to x100, but she told me that "there is a shortage of moderators on fun", so as I see, they need people. Maybe not international ones, because there are plenty now :-?