Rakescar's Moderator Application

rakescar

My name is Rakescar, I'm a veteran player who has been playing for over a year now. I have been playing World of Warcraft since patch 1.11 on retail and been slacking my way thru every expansion to see the new content though I would always get bored after a month. I've always liked private servers more though, I felt like the population was more intimate and if you hanged around long enough you could make the entirety of the server your friend. Panda-WoW has been a haven for me since the 25th of January 2014.

I've been muted on several occasions by a handful of mods that really liked my attitude, I guess that means I can hold my ground right? Right? I am pretty much online everyday for around 2 to 4 hours depending on the day. I am currently studying to become a civil engineer, I am in my senior year right now and that pretty much translates to I have no money to go outside so I pretty much play World of Warcraft everyday of my life when I am not in school. Life's rough right?

I have witnessed the lack of native English speaking moderators on this server for a while now. It has come to my attention that the english population hasn't been getting as much care as the russian population on the server which I find....eh

I am honestly sick of seeing players muted for god knows what, mute reasons have been so diverse since I started that I cannot find an actual legitimate reason why someone got muted for. I am willing to DONATE my time to the server and try to stop the toxicity in the server that is flowing out of my mouth and ears. I am just sick of it.

Character name: Geoeleven