Question :)

Faithless

Hello,i wanted to know something.

Is it bannable to use cheat engine for transmog ?

Im asking because ive seen alot of people using it and they say it is not bannable.

Thanks.

It's not bannable i can't find the thread where an admin was saying that isn't not and didn't ban a hunter with bow transmoged as fist weapon.

Ok,thank you Lickmyorbs.

Problem is that ive donated for Warglaive of Azzinoth ,and they are not transmogable..

And ive only bought them because on my old server was possible to transmog them.

its not bannable if u use it for weapons

however if u dont wanna risk download SwagSwap

Hello,i wanted to know something.

Is it bannable to use cheat engine for transmog ?

Im asking because ive seen alot of people using it and they say it is not bannable.

Thanks.

Hello Faithless.

The answer to your question is: Yes it's bannable

Link to the rules: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=79032

The specific rules that says that it is: 1.1 Using/distributing cheat programms (or Bots), Cheat in raids. If one or more players in a group/raid use cheats, all players in the raid will be banned.

This rule is mostly for cheats that makes you fly ans run fast etc. but the owner of the server confirms the answer with a "Yes, it's bannable"

Personal experience, I have reported a guy and he got banned. Due to that this was over Skype there was no report involved on the forums. So my opinion use this cheat on your own risk but don't come and cry if you get banned.

1.7 Only the owner of the account is responsible for the actions done on that account, regardless of who commited the infraction.

Regards,

StarCaller

Edited by StarCaller