DR Bug

Arethea

When are you ever going to fix the damn Diminishing return bug? This is supposed to be a PvP server. How the hell are you supposed to PvP with 1 of the most important things in PvP when it's broken?

If I for example fight a rogue, there will be DR on the stunns as supposed to. It gets less for each time I get stunned all the way to immune. This works.

However, when multiply classes are CCing you the DR won't work at all. You get endless stunned and feared. No chanse in hell to get immune to it. How are we supposed to PvP on this server when first a rogue stunns you, then a warrior comes, after that a Monk, and then it all starts over again. If I PvP trinket I get stunned and it all starts over again. Same goes with all fear effects + fear effects won't break on any damage at all.

This is the most important bug on the server that needs a fix and needed it yesterday. But it seems like a low lvl quest in Desolace has higher priority.

When are you ever going to fix the damn Diminishing return bug? This is supposed to be a PvP server. How the hell are you supposed to PvP with 1 of the most important things in PvP when it's broken?

If I for example fight a rogue, there will be DR on the stunns as supposed to. It gets less for each time I get stunned all the way to immune. This works.

However, when multiply classes are CCing you the DR won't work at all. You get endless stunned and feared. No chanse in hell to get immune to it. How are we supposed to PvP on this server when first a rogue stunns you, then a warrior comes, after that a Monk, and then it all starts over again. If I PvP trinket I get stunned and it all starts over again. Same goes with all fear effects + fear effects won't break on any damage at all.

This is the most important bug on the server that needs a fix and needed it yesterday. But it seems like a low lvl quest in Desolace has higher priority.

you are retarded xD, use your trinket wisely and stop standing in the middle of the arena and eat cc

I was mainly talking about BG. But I guess the same goes for 5v5 if anyone play that, I only play 2v2 so I don't have the problem there. I don't get why I'm retarded though. This is a known bug and should be fixed a long time ago. But I guess if you go afk during BG's etc you won't notice it.