DR much?

uraganuu

When is the staff going to fix the humongously absurd bug of no DR?

For example, Fears share NO DR whatsoever. A warlock can keep you feared for half an hour while STILL damaging you, so besides fears being broken, they also don't break on damage as they should.

Stuns, on the other hand, do share DR but fears and silence mechanics DO NOT, at least not on the Fun realm.

Please, for the love of god, fix this shit once and for all!

When is the staff going to fix the humongously absurd bug of no DR?

For example, Fears share NO DR whatsoever. A warlock can keep you feared for half an hour while STILL damaging you, so besides fears being broken, they also don't break on damage as they should.

Stuns, on the other hand, do share DR but fears and silence mechanics DO NOT, at least not on the Fun realm.

Please, for the love of god, fix this shit once and for all!

DR is working its like 15-20 sec and u spend that time playing

Fears are not broken,ur only dueling lower geared ppl who cant break it

This doesn't happen in duels, but everywhere. Fear doesn't break.

I was in WSG yesterday, a lock Feared me and while I was feared, an entire raidforce was damaging me but the fear refused to break. I died while still under the effects of fear, even tho I was full HP when the fear landed on me. This shit is broken.

As for lack of DR, it's easy to prove. Just ask a lock chain fear you, you will see that ALL fears will be full duration.

The same goes for silence.

As for lack of DR, it's easy to prove. Just ask a lock chain fear you, you will see that ALL fears will be full duration.

1st fear is 8 sec

2nd is 4

3rd is 2 and then you become immune for 6 sec i believe

Fear does break , tbh. And DR does work but not in all cases , sometimes weird sh!t happens and whoala ...esspecially against rdru/discipriest&hunter , god that cc cycle , it's endless.And every single mage w/ &priest/warlock . Polymorph fear fear polymorph fear polymorph Or Cyclone &freezing trap ,repeat cyclone , continue . etc.

The Best and *cough* gayest *cough* option is just hug pillars/tree's ( in whatever zone you're) like it's your best friend , esspecially if you're a squishy class.

Edited by Syrio

This doesn't happen in duels, but everywhere. Fear doesn't break.

I was in WSG yesterday, a lock Feared me and while I was feared, an entire raidforce was damaging me but the fear refused to break. I died while still under the effects of fear, even tho I was full HP when the fear landed on me. This shit is broken.

thats just in bgs if a low geared lock fears u it wont break even if 10000000000ppl attack you

I agree this shit is broken and has been for a long time. I'm so sick of it getting killed by backpeddling clickers who started playing WoW yesterday.

If you get stunned by a rogue, then a paladin, then a monk etc, there's where the DR fucks up. Seems like DR only works for each player, and not the spell itself. Because if I 1v1 a rogue there will be DR as supposed to on the stunns. But not multiple classes.

Also fear is broken as fuck. It won't break on anything. Not only warlocks, it's all fear effects. Take a priest for example. Full duration psychic scream then full duration from psyfiend and it won't break from any damage. Warrior intimidating shout then bladestorm. Won't break even with a fucking "traincopter" annihilating you. I mean wtf.......

I agree this shit is broken and has been for a long time. I'm so sick of it getting killed by backpeddling clickers who started playing WoW yesterday.

If you get stunned by a rogue, then a paladin, then a monk etc, there's where the DR fucks up. Seems like DR only works for each player, and not the spell itself. Because if I 1v1 a rogue there will be DR as supposed to on the stunns. But not multiple classes.

Also fear is broken as fuck. It won't break on anything. Not only warlocks, it's all fear effects. Take a priest for example. Full duration psychic scream then full duration from psyfiend and it won't break from any damage. Warrior intimidating shout then bladestorm. Won't break even with a fucking "traincopter" annihilating you. I mean wtf.......

Fully agree. Also, bladestorm causes mastery procs, when it shouldn't, resulting in a HUGE DPS increase for free that every warrior benefits.

Something needs to be done. You can be the highest skilled player in wow and still get owned by a fear spammer.....this is sad!