Isle of Conquest

dotadoom

today I encountered the worst of Isle of Conquest (bugs), and here are some of them

- catapults launch you through walls (or should I say textures) and you land up on a god knows where location

http://s29.postimg.org/7iw7rexmf/Wo_WScrn_Shot_030515_190421.jpg

I land inside horde keep and I couldn't go out for like 15min (until allies broke the gate) and if it wasn't the mage that kept coming to try to kill me i'd die of boredom. I was even going to let him kill me if he showed one more time, since talent reset doesn't work in bgs I couldn't get shadow step to go out as well

- Hangar - when you control it and try to access the airship via the teleport circle there is a chance (~20%) to get stucked and unable to do anything. I didn't take ss but when I got there and stucked we were like 4-5 guys. The fix was relog and thank god they weren't in combat so they made it.. well partly.. when you relog you get teleported outside the island in the corner of the map and have to swim for a few mins unless you can walk on water

- combat - I know it's a common problem everywhere but in this bg I was in combat all the time (unless i when used vanish once every 2min). Even in the ss above i was in combat.. lol the mage had the opener every time

as conclusion I'll say that I had the worst bg experience ever due to these bugs and I got them all at the same time. This is why I wrote the "report" or should I say complain even tho I know this will change nothing. All I wanted was a fun bg after not having played in a while.. I wish no1 encounters these...

PS I don't know if this is the section where I should post abut bgs; I couldn't find one. Bet this is going in "Declined", oh, well nvm