Blood Tap

1. Name of not working spell: Blood Tap

2. Description of the problem: Often consumes charges but gives back no runes...

3.How it must work: When used you should get a death rune.

4.Date when you tested it:6.3.2015

5.Realm: Fun

6.Priority of the problem: 10/10 NOT A SINGLE LV75 TALENT WORKS PROPERLY, FIX ONE OF 'EM ASAP

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
Problem with this is IF YOU spam the button sometimes will not give runes I dont think there is a way to fix this on private tbh, same thing goes for chi brew so we just gotta cut down on panic buttoning and should be fine.

The problem with Blood Tap is that you can use it even if you do not have any runes on CD or are not depleted. Blood Tap should consume 5 Blood Charges to activate a random fully-depleted rune as a Death Rune. For Blood tap to work on this server your unholy runes must be on CD, if the blood or frost runes are on CD and you activate Blood Tap you don't get any runes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
fix necros, than we can talk about a fix like that

What are you talking about? Necrotic strike is working just like in retail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcufili90JY. Necrotic strike (A vicious strike that deals 100% weapon damage, absorbs the next (225% * AP) healing received by the target, and clouds the target's mind, slowing their casting speed by 50% (10% on player targets). Lasts 10 sec.).

Edited by Harbinger88
What are you talking about? Necrotic strike is working just like in retail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcufili90JY. Necrotic strike (A vicious strike that deals 100% weapon damage' date=' absorbs the next (225% * AP) healing received by the target, and clouds the target's mind, slowing their casting speed by 50% (10% on player targets). Lasts 10 sec.).[/quote']

except that here it ignores armor. But okay haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It works for me only when i have a rune that's recharging

How blood tap works seems very random. Sometimes it refreshed runes that ware not on CD, and sometimes it did not do jack even if you have all of your runes on CD. I can't pin down what exactly is wrong with Blood Tap. I think it's a combination of bugs with the rune system and blood tap.

But the thing I do not understand is why have't they fixed this a long time ago, imagine if warlocks ember taps or soul shards ware bugged like this. Could you even play high rated arena with them?

How blood tap works seems very random. Sometimes it refreshed runes that ware not on CD, and sometimes it did not do jack even if you have all of your runes on CD. I can't pin down what exactly is wrong with Blood Tap. I think it's a combination of bugs with the rune system and blood tap.

But the thing I do not understand is why have't they fixed this a long time ago, imagine if warlocks ember taps or soul shards ware bugged like this. Could you even play high rated arena with them?

embers were bugged some time ago, most spells barely generated them

soul shards...uh fuck affli anyways lol

Blood Tap however does work as you said

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Problem with this is IF YOU spam the button sometimes will not give runes I dont think there is a way to fix this on private tbh, same thing goes for chi brew so we just gotta cut down on panic buttoning and should be fine.

i think it was fixed time ago, at least i never got problems since last changelog, now its anoying

• 3 weeks later...