English Speakers Discussion Thread for x100

minebass

This will be our official thread for English speakers that will be for now until the admins or owner make a sub-section for us.

You can ask for help in this thread , look for guilds that are English , look for raid groups ext. or discuss things server related.

We hope that we will soon get a sub-section in this great community. I welcome all those who have joined.

Now you can ask away or discuss things here.

• 3 weeks later...
This will be our official thread for English speakers that will be for now until the admins or owner make a sub-section for us.

You can ask for help in this thread , look for guilds that are English , look for raid groups ext. or discuss things server related.

We hope that we will soon get a sub-section in this great community. I welcome all those who have joined.

Now you can ask away or discuss things here.

Это будет нашей официальной нитью для Английских спикеров, которые будут пока, пока admins или владелец не делают под-секцию нас. Вы можете попросить помощи в этой нити, найти гильдии, которые Английские, ищут расширения групп набега. или обсуждают связанный сервер вещей. Мы надеемся, что мы скоро получим под-секцию в этом большом обществе. Я приветствую все те, кто присоединился. Сейчас вы можете спросить далеко или обсуждать вещи здесь.

- - - Добавлено - - -

кароче они хотят раздел чисто для англинчан !

Это будет нашей официальной нитью для Английских спикеров, которые будут пока, пока admins или владелец не делают под-секцию нас. Вы можете попросить помощи в этой нити, найти гильдии, которые Английские, ищут расширения групп набега. или обсуждают связанный сервер вещей. Мы надеемся, что мы скоро получим под-секцию в этом большом обществе. Я приветствую все те, кто присоединился. Сейчас вы можете спросить далеко или обсуждать вещи здесь.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Врёшь

- - - Добавлено - - -

Серьезно?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The

LVL 25 GUILD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/islandgirl1821/the-devils-rejects-poster_zps14ee1910.jpg

Hi :) First off I'd like to mention we are a Horde guild. We welcome all levels of any class on either faction. We have a great group of Officers (List of Officers at the bottom) on hand to help with getting gears and answering any kind of questions when the Guild leader is not on. He/she can also get in touch with me or my co-leader via Skype when someone needs something.

We are a former guild from past servers we were on. And ended up here on Pandashan almost a year now. We have gone through drama & hackers & problem makers this past year and still remain a strong guild. We do not allow anyone who causes any kind of racism, harassment, bashing which will result in a fast kick in the butt out of the guild. Even if we become friends and you cause trouble your out. >:/

We all the time have members looking for partners in arenas on both factions. Someone is always on wanting to do arenas which is good so you have a choice to pick from. We also do pre-made Battlegrounds for each faction as well. We like to try and queue all at the same time to see if we make it in the same ones to have some fun guild PvP.

I am always looking for new and active Officers for my guild. I here recently had to let some go due to causing problems in the guild. There are several spots open, but there are certain ways to get that spot. We also go by a ranking system. I will put that at the bottom as well along with the names of all Officers.

Officers on duty during Day/Night:

Frostynipz/Frostiesx/Frostydeadly/Frostyy (GM)

Frostyboss (Co-leader)

Literally

Jalepeno

And as of these past few day like I said I had to let several officers go so now I am looking for new and active Officers to help within the guild.

ranking_zps811c75b3.png

Imp & Minion (0-70) - Usually when you first get recruited you stay Imp til you been in guild for a week+

Demon (upper lvls 80+) - When you reach 80+ I'll change you to Demon

Devils (Officers) - Those who help me & Are the ones who are able to add ppl to guild. Unless I have changed it to where everyone can add their friends to guild.

THERE IS ALWAYS A TIME YOU MAY GET DEMOTED iF YOU ARE WARNED THEN COMES A KICK!

I hope those who find the guild interesting and would like to join you can PM one of those names listed above^^ Or add them to your friends list and PM us.

BE SURE TO MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS

Thanks for reading ;)

Edited by Frostyfatty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am new here and was wondering a couple things. The wife wants to know if loremaster is achievable? How buggy are the quests? My family and I played retail for years and been on private servers for a long time also. I looked at the rules and didn't see anything, so is multiboxing allowed here?

We also will be looking for a Horde english speaking guild to join if we decide to play here.