Transmog Abuse?

MintyFresh

I've noticed some people running around with leather mogged into cloth, plate mogged into leather, mail mogged into cloth etc etc lately, and people mogging into things that their class cannot use (rogues + polearms) lately. I know there's a transmog bug to turn a dagger into a staff with some item sets and timing, but I heard that in order to mog your armor into another class (plate to cloth) you need to use a cheat engine. Is that true? And if so, is it bannable? I see so many people running around and idk if I should report these things or not xD..

• 2 months later...
i can't see why it should be bannable, also nothing in the rules states Cheat engine is bannable. YES i know they said cheat programs, but the admins must reconsider allowing/banning people for transmogging items using cheat engine as it does not affect, whatsoever, the gameplay experience on other players. it just enhanced the player's satisfaction of his character. and i am against using cheat engine for things that affect gameplay. but i say admins must remove the ban on transmog cheat engine.

i can't see why it should be bannable, also nothing in the rules states Cheat engine is bannable. YES i know they said cheat programs, but the admins must reconsider allowing/banning people for transmogging items using cheat engine as it does not affect, whatsoever, the gameplay experience on other players. it just enhanced the player's satisfaction of his character. and i am against using cheat engine for things that affect gameplay. but i say admins must remove the ban on transmog cheat engine.

What do you mean it doesn't change the gameplay experience on other players. Warriors with cloth and hunters with fist weapons is completely normal.

It's all just for:

11326682_791583500955642_1805382491_n.jpg

yeah so? a warrior with cloth and a hunter with fist weapon. how does that affect your performance in BG for example if you see a Paladin wearing a dress? it is just visual. if you are a strong person in BG you will always be, and nothing will change.

i tried it on a private server i made locally on my pc, i transmogged the warglaive of azinoth into my Bow, it still does damage the same and nothing changes... just that it looks cool. and maybe i want a certain feet slot for my hunter and i can only find it in leather section.

i still stand for what i said: it does not affect the gameplay experience of the other players.

What do you mean it doesn't change the gameplay experience on other players. Warriors with cloth and hunters with fist weapons is completely normal.

It's all just for:

11326682_791583500955642_1805382491_n.jpg

you can only tmog one armor type up and down. so warriors can only mog mail other than plate. quit nagging. he's right if you're good you're good regardless of what the other guy is wearing :P

what does that mean? arguing won't change what? give me one example how a hunter wearing cloth will affect you?

Everyone has their own opinion on the game. :) For me warriors are warrior because they wear heavy armor and a sword, hunters are hunters because they have bow or gun.

What do you prefer:

This

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002131599/3241683102_Man_In_A_Dress_xlarge.jpeg\

OR

This

http://i.imgur.com/mdKYzO3.jpg

PS: as Frosthotz said tmorph will fix our problem.

Edited by liobel

tbh i hate number 2 as much as i hate number 1. i like simple mogs but also not gay one XD. however tmorph will reset at every time, it does not make sense. also if i looked like pic 1 or pic 2, why should YOU be bothered? in real like you see both, and you cannot make any of them change. a hunter wearing plate is stupid maybe for you but not for the others maybe.

tbh i hate number 2 as much as i hate number 1. i like simple mogs but also not gay one XD. however tmorph will reset at every time, it does not make sense. also if i looked like pic 1 or pic 2, why should YOU be bothered? in real like you see both, and you cannot make any of them change. a hunter wearing plate is stupid maybe for you but not for the others maybe.

"Everyone has their own opinion on the game. For me warriors are warrior because they wear heavy armor and a sword, hunters are hunters because they have bow or gun. " I never said that it's stupid for everyone. But we will wait and see what happens.

Everyone has their own opinion on the game. :) For me warriors are warrior because they wear heavy armor and a sword, hunters are hunters because they have bow or gun.

What do you prefer:

This

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002131599/3241683102_Man_In_A_Dress_xlarge.jpeg\

OR

This

http://i.imgur.com/mdKYzO3.jpg

PS: as Frosthotz said tmorph will fix our problem.

first one ofc

im a cloth wearer i cant wear plate

gay undead ftw Kappa

http://s24.postimg.org/9hp2hphnp/Wo_WScrn_Shot_052415_091156.jpg

http://s18.postimg.org/kztv36und/Wo_WScrn_Shot_052415_091416.jpg

those are the kind of transmog i like, and sometimes there is not the item i need in the class' specs.

Edited by hfiani

I was told that it's acceptable on FUN realm? Not too sure about x100.

I agree with the fact that it does not affect anyone's gameplay whatsoever whether or not their opponents transmog differently. If they want to look feminine, why stop them?

On the other hand, it's understandable that they want x100 and x10 to be at least somewhat similar to retail, though I do wish I could mog my blindfold on my DK and get away with it :3

• 2 weeks later...
blood elfs can use dress all time , and have more haircuts style than others like ugly orcs (they are fairy :o) . i see other day a warrior dressing cloth, but is not transmog HE DRESSING A FUCKIN GODDAMN CLOTH hahahaha,so this change the gameplay, For him not for me hahaha. i love so much this server.

• 2 weeks later...

Being all naked tmog in arena and bg's makes you feel like you're special, because they pay more attention to low geared player looking.. :D

So just tmog to really crappy gear or naked gear. Then feel like you're legend or something like that :D

Anyway, i comepletely agree with everyone saying that tmog doesn't change gameplay, like, it's only your Display, not stat or anything else. As long as they think tmog change's gameplay, that's when they're getting trolled or such..

Being all naked tmog in arena and bg's makes you feel like you're special, because they pay more attention to low geared player looking.. :D

So just tmog to really crappy gear or naked gear. Then feel like you're legend or something like that :D

Anyway, i comepletely agree with everyone saying that tmog doesn't change gameplay, like, it's only your Display, not stat or anything else. As long as they think tmog change's gameplay, that's when they're getting trolled or such..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) naked undead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)