WoD Model Install Guide

Lanstus

Hey guys, a lot of you asked me to make this guide cuz you can't get it to work when you follow the instructions on forum given by PandaWoW Staff, and here it is I hope you'll get it to work. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AajZXlLNvAI

UPDATE: I REPLACED WoD MODELS DOWNLOAD LINK IN DESCRIPTION WITH A NEW LINK THAT CONTAINS WoD BLOOD ELF MODELS TOO, INSTALL IS SAME.

Edited by Lanstus
  • Like 3

Thanks, I'm planing to make more guides in the future, at the moment I'm thinking about Fury warrior guide, since bunch of people are asking me why do I use 1H weapons and how do I do so high damage. :D

What weapons do you use? 2 pvp or 1pve and 1pvp and why do you use 1h. In which hand do you put your one hand?

What program do you use for recording? Bandicam? Snagit? Fraps? Afterburner? WOT do you use?

I use MSI Afterburner and After Effects for editing.

Planning to share some of elementals powers.

I use fraps for recording and Sony Vegas for editing.

Hey thanks for the guide..

Tried to make it work doing exactely the same with the french location but it keeps saying it can't load the data from uptade XXXXX (not the updates added for the WoD models)..

So I redownloaded the full game, I did it again, still the same error message. But it works just fine when I play with the usual launcher.

So.. What should I do ?

• 8 months later...
Bumping for anyone who needs this guide :)

It is really helpful indeed, except I got all the files but it still requires one of them which I have.

Thanks for the help in advance, may not be able to reply.

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17329.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6250

is the one.

• Like 1

It is really helpful indeed, except I got all the files but it still requires one of them which I have.

Thanks for the help in advance, may not be able to reply.

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17329.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6250

is the one.

Did you download PandaWoW client with Torrent and when, if you didn't then delete your client and download the torrent one.

GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.

I can't get my addon "Sarena" to work. It's like my main fucking addon - could you help me out please? I struggle to play without it, and I can't load wow without WoD models now..

It's fucked me over hard. I basically can't play without them. Help pls

Edited by Bapss

• 1 month later...
GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.

I can't get my addon "Sarena" to work. It's like my main fucking addon - could you help me out please? I struggle to play without it, and I can't load wow without WoD models now..

It's fucked me over hard. I basically can't play without them. Help pls

Sorry to hear but I have no idea what does that addon do or how to fix it, however you could attempt to re-install it, alternatively you can download older version of an addon. Also there's a chance you accidentally disabled t's UI.

Just in case you can do the following:

#1 Open "WTF" Folder

#2 Open "Account" Folder

#3 Open Folder

#4 Open Folder (If you main on fun open fun and if you play x100 open x100 folder, simple)

#5 Open folder

#6 Once you open character folder you'll see a text file named "AddOns"

#7 Delete "AddOns" file and repeat the previous action for ALL character (which are not deleted).

#8 Open WoW and see if AddOn works

If this doesn't solve the issue I have no clue how to possibly fix it.