Pve item problem

ferhatz

Hello dear team! My all characters have pve items. You suddenly changed something in game and me and my so much friends on this server are bored to play wow. Unless you give us a change to refund out pve item to cp in game, probably we will change the server because noone announced in game about pve fix before and our chars have so much pve parts. Thanks all! BTW sorry my rude english. I am bad on speaking.

Your demand is ridiculous, stupid, ignorant and it makes you look like a complete idiot.

The way PVE gear worked, untill the change, was unintended. It was proposed for a fix the second 5.4.8 went live on Pandawow, it only took this much time to actually fix it.

So, everyone knew how horribly OP PVE gear is, especially the set bonuses, but they bought it all anyway, to counter other idiots who did the exact same mistake. And now, after months of taking advantage of a bug, you demand restitution and you make threats of "quitting"? LMAO...be my guest, quit the server, take all your idiot friends with you aswell.

If you were smart, wich isn't the case obviously, you would have farmed both sets, the pvp and the pve one, but noooo...you farmed full PVE for all your characters because abusing bugs is cool. Now you either live with your stupid choice or you quit.

Either way, we don't care. Your demand is so stupid I'd ban your account for it.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely, a guy who farmed all sets for all his characters.