Transmog abuse? but why? (discussion)

Xhamsterx

Hello,

I saw on another topic that it seems to be an abuse to transmog for example leather into cloth, but why?

I mean, wouldnt it be a nice future to make your character look how you want to? In this case I mean to transmog only what you are able to wear ( like rogues cant wear plate etc.)

Also like making legendaries available to transmog? I know that legendaries also weren't available on Blizz servers til the WOD patch.

In my opinion it would be awesome. But who knows what the Devs gonna think of it :/

Anyways, please tell me your ideas and opinions, also if theres a reason that exploiters or hackers might be happier about it than us. :mocking:

Cheers!

I like legendaries, but i think if you're a cloth user and you're running around with leather/mail/plate, it'd be pretty stupid.

same goes for plate -> cloth

but for some reason i think it'd be cool for leather to wear some cloth items lol. you have some badass head transmogs for cloth.

all in all, to make it fair and not make it look stupid, keep it like this. i want legendaries to be transmogable though. :)

I vote for the possibility of xmogging anything to anything.....if you see a warrior wearing a bow and you don't know what class he is in the first 0.3 seconds, you should play another game.

Yep +1. I saw hunter with fist weapon and still he is a hunter no matter what he is wearing.

Yea, I also say, that it might look pretty strange to see a hunter running around with a fist weapon.

But still, if I would see a warrior with cloth pieces in some "Tarzan-style", he would make my day haha.

It was just the idea of making your own style.

In my case it would be awesome to transmog the Cursed Vision of Sargeras as a shamy, or even warrior or pally :D

But still, for sure a warlock or mage would look pretty strange with for example warrior T6 , thats why I would be more up for transmogging only gear, you are able to wear normally.

...Poor cloth wearers ^^