No justice.

UnbanZhalifa

I have been banned for calling someone 'dirty faggot'. (I got provoked)

The ban is totally unjustified. The rules clearly say it should've been 240 minutes.

But how come its 30 days? Abusers get 3 day bans that actually disrespect the rules of your server (more than people that insult do) and abuse your programming mistakes to cheat on your server.

Yet i still got a punishment as high as for a hacker. Just for saying 2 words that didn't

I really start thinking GM's are corrupt here and either don't care or rly dislike people that aren't russians everyone thinks / knows that.

I think you should first of all remove my ban since its complete bullshit what you've banned me for and I don't think you know your own rules anymore. I've seen way worse insults on the forums that only have been muted. My insult did NOT contain any racism or insulted any kind of culture and it hasn't been spammed either.

I've talked to ALOT of people about that ban already and literally everyone says that this is nonsense.

It makes just as much nonsense as MUTES or BANS for insults, like wtf? On retail there isn't even a mute option or any bans for insults unless it has been extremely racist or offensive to any culture and done repeatedly. Even then the ban is about 3 - 24 hours.

I think you should remove that overall and consider being softer with your bans and mutes there has been way too many unnescessary bans and mutes for actually harmless stuff.

You ban people for saying things OVER THE INTERNET whoever actually reports someone for insults should consider having brain damage.

I'm 100% sure this thread will be closed mostly because this contains some harsh truth or it will be closed because the main part of the GM's is russian and doens't even understand half of the things you say.

Please do me a favor and dont close it let people actually comment on it and what they think about mutes and 30 day bans for stuff they're used to do on retail and not getting punished for since it's unnescessary.

At all the GM's and mods reading this please don't consider this as provocation or insult this is just my opinion on this whole pandawow 'system'.

*PLEASE* do not delete or close this thread I really want to see the reactions and responds of some people.

( http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=130390&highlight=zhalifa )

Edited by UnbanZhalifa

First of all, i must agree wit him. Second thing, as one of the player that has been playing on this server since forever i must say, this server just became trash and a place for people, that dont understand the game or for anyone that think they can laugh at the Admins/Mod/Devlp. Team.

By example:

:warrior:Scott (a 2700 arms warrior from S14, cool/chill guy, carried me to 2600 (yes, he carried me!),

:druid:Mldmonster (3000 Rdruid, rarely plays because server is crap),

:deathknight:Melancholiax (you know him very well),

:monk:Desponentiaz (one of the best MW PandaWoW has ever had, a chill & funny guy, played many time to R1 with Melancholiax, also tought me how to play MW.),

:shaman:Watchmeshock (R1 Enh shaman without any haste abuse).

:monk:Liquidcityx (who doesnt know him, also one of the best MW monks i have ever saw, played almost every season to R1 with Zhalifa.)

:mage: Halu (owner of a guild called "ZERG" on horde, with over 1000 Members and daily 400 active people, a guild that have been dominating BGs on horde for a while. now tell me how doesnt this support the server?

:shaman: Samuel/Samuelxo/ etc. (I'd call him, even if i wasnt good with him and we had bad times with each other, one of the best/skilled Rsham of this server. He still plays but I rarely see him around.)

I could count you more skilled/decent players that quited on this server for the nearly same reason as each other. Now you see players come and go. We all know the server is russian, but explain me why should a russian guy get a warning (3d ban) for Hacking/abuse etc. because they cant pass trough 2500+ mmr against good players that actualy understand their class ?

Now what im trying to tell you is: Imagine yourself in the same position as us (English players), you play your class to perfectness, understand your class realy well. You've been spend almost your time incidentally school/work etc. to achieve something on PRIVATE SERVER, to be proud of and then some russian guy randomly appears (Fudohin, Doomcryer) kills your healer/or you in 2min, trough double skin! (Thats 50% dmg reduction including 15% critical dmg) then says its "skill" and still make fun of you because you lost. Then they start barking and you tell them that they're retarded etc. Ofc you get a 30d ban. Just because of that ? like realy?

I know its your server and you can do what you want, but if you all dont start giving the same respect as of each other the server will never change. Do you know why ? Because people will come to the server and abuse things by their own because they know that he wont get banned. (Because he is russian/friend with a GM/admin etc.). I dont know how many people already told you this, but you seem to ignoring it over and over. But we all will be telling this to you guys over and over. Trust me, one day someone from retail (Xaryu, Pikaboo, Mes). will come to this server because it already got a big name (not a good name) to try it out. And do you think a player from the live server that achieved the double/tripple as you on live servers, with a HUGE fanbase, cant get a Server like this closed? I hope you fromt the team start thinking about it. If you even need help, just make a votepool and ask ALL THE PLAYERS for their opinion, and dont make it by your own.

- Chiv.

Edited by AN735
  • Like 1

I must agree with him, 30d ban for just an insult? WTF is this? Ban is totally unjustified, he should only get muted. Why ban? Because insulted player is russian? It looks like Gm's DO NOT know their own rules or they just don't care about the server (you can see my post to see how they don't give a damn) but only for money. Server is becoming shit because of such riduculous rules that Gm's DO NOT even know and because it's place for people, that don't understand the game. Edited by Placuszek

U was banned cuz IM THE JUSTICE.

http://pisanina.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/judge-dredd.jpg

And cuz u call me 'made by incest', ofc.

And I have not insulted anyone first, never wrote nothing in the arena, everything you write here is just your imagination.

Edited by Сороки

I stood near 4 people i couldve said that to anyone but i said that to sam (it was a joke) so dont report me for something that isnt even about you.. because that got me banned for 30 days

I see that you did not want to insult me, so I asked the GM to unban you, if I could.

But I cant.

Why did you guys permaban the account i posted that on?? it wasnt even my account it was just my words! just fucking answer me if youre gonna unban me or not because seriously this is the most pathetic reason for a 30 day ban.

You literally gave me a punishment a hacker gets because i said 'dirty fag' over the INTERNET!?

By the way even the guy that reported me commented here and said he wants me unbanned