Pc freeze

Hi everybody. I am new on this server. I already got a problem: when i click Shift + P the pc freeze and I can't do anything. The game goes well, no problems. But when I click on Mounts and Pets or I click on Shift + P the pc get stuck. Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad english...

This is often caused by an addon called «CoolDowns» or any other cooldown related addon. I would recommend you to rename your Interface folder ( back it up first ) to Interface2 and disable all addons. If it still persist then it's one of the addons causing the harm leaving the boring task of figuring out which on your own.

This is often caused by an addon called «CoolDowns» or any other cooldown related addon. I would recommend you to rename your Interface folder ( back it up first ) to Interface2 and disable all addons. If it still persist then it's one of the addons causing the harm leaving the boring task of figuring out which on your own.

What he/she said

Before you log in with your character, check the bottom left corner, and click on AddOns, and disable all of them, and try that way. AddOns can act strange on a pserver, my friend for instance wasn't able to loot anything until he disabled all the addons. bugs out sometimes, just try disabling them all