it's not okay kote

As a reply to your answer in the last thread, it's not okay, instead of your incapable devs trying to make Warlords work, you should first try and fix the bugs in mop, and launch the siege of orgrimmar that's already fully scripted ? Instead you fix "icc buffs for worgen and goblins". Because running icecrown citadel is why we are playing on a 5.4.8 server right ? The buff stacking is a major issue, as well as the major pvp bugs around, especially with warlocks. when a lock can throw out 160k haunts or 120 in this case http://i.imgur.com/Evo5TgT.jpg don't you tell me it's okay. An if that was trolling mate then you're really bad at it. Try harder next time, but first of all get those bugs fixed, ty.

- - - Updated - - -

And don't you throw me one of those read the rules of reporting, i'm not a mongo im adressing you personally, or is it that you simply throw that excuse cause your english skill is so low you can't formulate a proper answer, or maybe because one of the devs plays a lock and enjoys facerolling. Either way, do something about it instead of randomly closing threads with pointless 12y/o replies