My first game

Matukaa

Hello guys!

So today I finished my school project, which means I now officially finished my first game, so I thought that I share it with you (don't expect anything big) :D

You can download it from here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ddbxybqxxoadzg5/Cheese_Beta_v1.0.zip

It's like only 6-7 MBs, so it's not a big deal, it's written in C#

The objective of the game is to get the cheese and go out of the maze with the fewest possible steps. You can move the mouse with the arrow keys, and you can read about the rest in the help.

I hope it's not that repetitive, since the maps are generated totally randomly, and the steps are calculated using Dijkstra's algorithm.

If you want to try it, go ahead, and make sure that if you find any bug tell me about it, because this game will be my exam material :D

I guess that's all, have fun :)

Oh, and if you want to say something like you can do better in 1 day, yea, I believe you, but you can keep bragging for yourself :) I just needed to share this so few people can test it and tell me if something's not okay. If you have any suggestions, feel free to say them too

Edited by Matukaa
  • Like 1

First of all, not a single virus is included, I can assure you, but you can run any kind of virus checker too :)

Well, it took me about 15-20 hours. meaning a week of work approximatively, because it was my first C# project :D and no, even if you didn't see a C# code in your life, you can get used it it very easily. sharp is a very friendly language, and it's very easy to create things fast :D

Good job, I was developing a RPG game before but I quit it because the teamwork was full of fools, actually I only develop website apps.

The games are really fun to make, but you need a good team work and a good investment to go somewhere.