About realm x10

michalswb

Hi. i was playing on this realm for last year, almost. That was fun, but now this realm is terrible. This is most unbalanced realm i ever played on. "balance" Ally/Horde is 4/1, that means for one Horde is four Alliances to gank him. I dont see fun in playing arenas, its just for get capped and rate, that don't really care about. One think i like are Battlegrounds. There is no fun in this anymore. PVE not exist on this realm, and BG sux now, so i have to quit, what i just did. I will probably never come back, i had hope that in month or two BG will be balanced like it was on the beginning, but it looks like no one of administrations cares to do something about it. Its only matter of time when this server die. Well here I go. :beee:
  • Like 1

In 10x There's 80% russian in horde and 20% english.

90% russian in alliance and 10% english

It's probably that 'One' Horde is a tank with everything stacked to armor/stamina and then all those 4 alliance's is probably noob and doesn't know how to strategize that 'one' horde.

Never seen 4 alliance's on 1 horde and hearing it's hard to kill him

It's probably that 'One' Horde is a tank with everything stacked to armor/stamina and then all those 4 alliance's is probably noob and doesn't know how to strategize that 'one' horde.

Do you have another account?

• 4 months later...

+! :D @@