Rushin Jade Wind !!!!

MaddimD9

1. Name of the spell: Rushing Jade Wind http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=116847/rushing-jade-wind

2. How it works: If Monks use it they cant get ccd by Poly,Blind any cc mode what breaks when get dmg.......

3. How it should work: They should still ccable even if rushing jade wind is up

It is really annoying since the most highrated mw monks use this on purpose to not get ccds

Please Devs fix this asap its really game breaking..

4. Date: 26.03.15

5. Realm: 100x

6. Priority: 10000000000/10000000000

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
We need a video or a picture of this happening, if you do not have any prof for this please do not waste our time.

you speak like you're member of the staff.

Half of the existing monks know this bug ( and for sure you too) and abuse it as they can.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Please fix this.

I almost lost to shitter monk Kiiwii cause of this bug.

Like this bug is so big, please fix this.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I think it only applies for Polymorph & Dominate Mind. Still, game-changing and needs to get fixed ASAP!

Edited by Repitchx
  • 3 weeks later...

well, I usually don't have problems sapping monks who are using this ability, unless in rare occasions where I fuck up and go too close to them;

not sure about other CCs tho, plus, I don't think monks do this on purpose - it's just one of their main damaging abilities and they must use it... but then again, all of them were abusing the white tiger talent so I don't really trust them.

well, I usually don't have problems sapping monks who are using this ability, unless in rare occasions where I fuck up and go too close to them;

not sure about other CCs tho, plus, I don't think monks do this on purpose - it's just one of their main damaging abilities and they must use it... but then again, all of them were abusing the white tiger talent so I don't really trust them.

mhm a healer will use rushing jade wind as a mw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Kids still abusing this like OMG . And you don't need a video proof go test it yourself . just tell a mage to poly you and use rjw. that easy . I think it applies to hunter traps too . monk teams are just retarded here . EVERY SINGLE MONK uses it its unbelievable . fix it for god sake .