Rushin Jade Wind !!!!

MaddimD9

Please fix this.

I almost lost to shitter monk Kiiwii cause of this bug.

Like this bug is so big, please fix this.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I think it only applies for Polymorph & Dominate Mind. Still, game-changing and needs to get fixed ASAP!

Kiiwii doesn't use this, probably one of the most legit good monks out there

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=46796

Your thread is alredy in the first page, there is no need to keep "bumping" it.

Read the third note - "No need to write in the topic, which is on the first page of the section.".

PLEASE. Remove your signature.. please, everyone knows you're not 2.7, you abused to get it and the option to brag about it doesn't even exist. Please delete your WoW directory.

dont fix plz, fix RoF first or blind delay, RJW gud vs scum mages :):):)

what about scum monks . how do you counter them ? yea you cant . rwj probably the most important bug in pandawow right now, along with mirror images. And none of the mage's bugs affect monks so what are you talking about. my main is rogue and everyday I get fucked by monk and mage abusers . you should probably delete that comment too cause you encourage retarded monks to keep abusing.

Just deep ring instead of deep poly.

Hope that helps :)

so mages can cc monks only once every 45 seconds (ring cd) ? no that's not a solution if you ask me . and what if ring cast gets interrupted . so if you are up against war/monk (most seen comp in 2s) how are you going to cc the monk ? you have to go through ALL war's interrupts (charge,kick,bolt,shockwave=4) and then go for the deep ring . and then repeat after a whole 45 seconds . just no. then you build up a whole new fucked up strategy on how to cc monks which you will find only in pandawow . please man . we just ask for these bugs to be fixed so that we can play like they did in retail . I ask a lot ikr.

the point of my previous comment was that mage's major bugs are rof not breaking on dmg and mirrors . and these bugs don't affect monk's gameplay cause a monk usually wont get targeted by a mage so rof,deep,dps into that wont happen and mirror images usually wont affect a monk cause they usually don't play with stealth classes . so how can a mage be a scum to a monk . idk .

just fix the bug.

Edited by podara33

Seeing all these MW using rjw all the time just makes me laugh. They run out of mana in 1m and they don't even mana tea. People like this fucking salie, backpeddling while spamming rjw and having 10k mana the entire game. Then when he loses he blames his dps XD. The best mw on this server is prob Kiiwi atm though I think he's getting carried by reavers idk, I spectated him a little and he seems smart has great positioning and knows what he's doing. People like salie in the other hand is just ''facepalm'' fix rjw and lets see if this guy stays where he is atm... Might aswell fix dk necro while you're at it :D (Finnaly stops being a hypocrit about dk dmg after quitting dk rofl) Just fucking watch this! Skip to 59:20 http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/19906325

Noneed and laser giving this backpeddling scrub what he deserves.. and his backpeddling warrior lmfao

Edited by Deathskin
Seeing all these MW using rjw all the time just makes me laugh. They run out of mana in 1m and they don't even mana tea. People like this fucking salie, backpeddling while spamming rjw and having 10k mana the entire game. Then when he loses he blames his dps XD. The best mw on this server is prob Kiiwi atm though I think he's getting carried by reavers idk, I spectated him a little and he seems smart has great positioning and knows what he's doing. People like salie in the other hand is just ''facepalm'' fix rjw and lets see if this guy stays where he is atm... Might aswell fix dk necro while you're at it :D (Finnaly stops being a hypocrit about dk dmg after quitting dk rofl) Just fucking watch this! Skip to 59:20 http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/19906325

Noneed and laser giving this backpeddling scrub what he deserves.. and his backpeddling warrior lmfao

Noone asked you lol.

• 1 year later...