Someone have been subscriptor at Skill Capped?

Lektzz

Well, I don't know if it does worth to buy a month membership, I want to improve a lot my gameplay but I want to know if you guys have seen any of their premium videos and what are your thoughts

Thank you :D

Well, I don't know if it does worth to buy a month membership, I want to improve a lot my gameplay but I want to know if you guys have seen any of their premium videos and what are your thoughts

Thank you :D

A friend of mine did and it's actaully worth it. Really good videoes and it'll help you a lot.

It's totally not a waste. I've been a subscriber for 2 months now, they upload amazing videos, you can learn very much from there. 5 dollars for a month is actually no money, and the videos there are impressing as fk :) I can only advice to get a membership

It's totally not a waste. I've been a subscriber for 2 months now, they upload amazing videos, you can learn very much from there. 5 dollars for a month is actually no money, and the videos there are impressing as fk :) I can only advice to get a membership

Matukaa can you PM me your Skype? I want to ask you a few questions :P

like you need money to get skills:D.search in google.you will find great tips for free.

errrm, nope. and I think 5 dollars a month is no money, and yes, I live in Romania, the poorest country in Europe (well, sort of), and I can still afford that 5 dollar, so that doesn't really make a difference. And still nope, google won't give anything near that detailed guide that SC is capable of giving :) I've been playing since WotLK, and I read so many guides on google I lost count of it, and they repeat the same shit over and over. I've been subscriber on SC for 2 months now, and I learned twice as much already from there... I mean, you can learn the basics from everywhere, but if you want really detailed guides, which will explain you every kind of situation with each of the classes, specs, well, google can't really give that for you now, can it? I don't think I'll ever regret that 5 dollars per month, when I learn advanced tips and tricks. If you need regular, "how to play this class" guides, Skill-Capped is not that great, I mean, you can find that everywhere. But imho, details matter, and those tiny bits of advanced tactics and tricks makes you better than other people.

Here is my little opinion after watch all the monk guides.

They have good guides, especially if you like the arenas. If you're looking for stuff to duel and do bgs, it's a bit harder to find something useful.

I only have seen the monks section, hopefully will learn something on the another class guides.

errrm, nope. and I think 5 dollars a month is no money, and yes, I live in Romania, the poorest country in Europe (well, sort of), and I can still afford that 5 dollar, so that doesn't really make a difference. And still nope, google won't give anything near that detailed guide that SC is capable of giving :) I've been playing since WotLK, and I read so many guides on google I lost count of it, and they repeat the same shit over and over. I've been subscriber on SC for 2 months now, and I learned twice as much already from there... I mean, you can learn the basics from everywhere, but if you want really detailed guides, which will explain you every kind of situation with each of the classes, specs, well, google can't really give that for you now, can it? I don't think I'll ever regret that 5 dollars per month, when I learn advanced tips and tricks. If you need regular, "how to play this class" guides, Skill-Capped is not that great, I mean, you can find that everywhere. But imho, details matter, and those tiny bits of advanced tactics and tricks makes you better than other people.

Off topic: What classes you are playing and rating with them?

And will that decide whether SC is a good site or not? I doubt it. Nope, I'm not in the top 50, not even near of it, but when I was struggling with my hunter, I learned some great tips and I easily grew more than 250 rating in 1 day after I watched Tosan's videos there. I'm not gonnna list the classes and ratings, because it doesn't really have to do anything with the quality of SC

And will that decide whether SC is a good site or not? I doubt it. Nope, I'm not in the top 50, not even near of it, but when I was struggling with my hunter, I learned some great tips and I easily grew more than 250 rating in 1 day after I watched Tosan's videos there. I'm not gonnna list the classes and ratings, because it doesn't really have to do anything with the quality of SC

That is why i am saying off topic so feel free to list them.

Atm my main is my ret paladin. I bought her 3 days ago, never ever played a paladin in my entire life. I just broke 2k rating with her 5 minutes ago (she was on 1650 when I bought her). Thanks to Mystic I'd say.

I have hunter on 2k, and WW on 2.2k :) and a disc priest, but I don't really play with him, healing is not my favorite thing to do, so he's sitting on 1.8k

oh, and a feral on 1.9k, but I didn't play with her for months now. I hate how easy is to keep a feral in control. You have one single Trinket, but other than that, you must sit through all the CCs you get, so yea, I didn't really like it

I hate how easy is to keep a feral in control. You have one single Trinket, but other than that, you must sit through all the CCs you get, so yea, I didn't really like it

I don't have any ideea where you got this from, it's wrong on so many levels.

I don't have any ideea where you got this from, it's wrong on so many levels.

Personal experience. Both when I played feral, and when I played against feral. You get a CC in the middle of your burst, you either trinket, or wait. If you trinket, you get another, did nothing, you stay in CC. If you do not trinket, you do nothing, stay in CC. Most of the classes has 2-3-4 CC removals. Feral has only trinket, since they removed fear immunity from Berserks (thanks, Blizzard). Now what you see against a Lock? Fear, fear, fear, fear, fear which doesn't seem to break, and you get chaos bolts, and you die. Or like with any other class. I never ever had a problem CCing ferals when I played against them. The fact that they have absolutely nothing to do against CC is rather annoying. Believe me, feral's playstyle fits me the best, I absolutely love ferals, but I hated the fact that I had to stay in CC meanwhile my teammate was struggling because I can't kite or heal.... And yes, I'm talking about dual dps as feral. It just doesn't work, and I hate to go with a healer, because of the 10-15 minute matches... Just make a comparision with a ret: not only that you are unable to be CC-d during bubble, you can make casts unintrerruptable for your whole team, you can purge CC from your healer or teammate with Sac, OR you can prevent to be CCd with Sac, you can grant physical immunity to your teammate, you have great heals, great mobility, you can easily kite people. Just my humble opinion and experience...

I know that you can smeld CCs, you have clone, you can push enemies back with Typhoon you have skull bash, stuns, but there are tons of instant cast CCs and you can't really do anything about. I know that it's hard to get CCd as a feral, because you have all these, but get CCd once while you don't have trinket, and you are going to sit through all the CC chain you can imagine. Yes, if you are going with a healer, with a Hpal for example, ferals can be frightening as fk, I enjoyed playing that very much, but double dps is not working because of this.

Edited by Matukaa

Ferals are awesome, their bleed ticks can solo the enemy, however it requires time to learn how to LoS and prevent from being CC'd, use focus macros, good communication with your partner to avoid CC, etc.

• 1 month later...

Well, I would my experience 6/10.

I don't like the arenas, and pretty much 90% of the content is arena related so is useless for me, and then, their support is really bad, they had the DK's section bugged or something, even when I told them like 3-4 times to fix it, they didn't.

If someone is wondering if buy or not the membership I just say, if you like to play arenas go for it, else, don't worth it.