100x Server "verdict"? dead or alive???

We as the "customers" aka "players" that keep this server alive deserve a better explanation "why is the server down", "why did it go down", "when will it return" NOT "wait for administrator to restart."

The majority us that donate "Real Money" have been shown a lack of respect it's very simple to take our hard earn money elsewhere. Can you please modify and make changes you will be surprised how a simple explanation and apology

for any errors or down time due to server issues. It is ridiculous 90% of members have to log on the forums, search, post without a clue of the servers issue, suggestion: perhaps ex: Server Temporary Down! in the NEWS section so everyone can see. Take this into consideration and understand it is the smallest things in life that grants us the largest rewards "respect, loyalty, honor....i rather have that than loose customers. Thanks, have a nice day..your truly "Free throw aka Bricks".

• Like 1

I agree with you, I also do like that you aren't taking an aggressive approach to this. And I do completely hope that this will not be taken wrongly by the staff. I alone have spent around 400 dollars on this server, and am in hope of being informed.
  • Like 1

I agree with you, I also do like that you aren't taking an aggressive approach to this. And I do completely hope that this will not be taken wrongly by the staff. I alone have spent around 400 dollars on this server, and am in hope of being informed.

By no means i am not disrespecting anyone or attacking staff and If they wish to take it wrongly or personal that's on them i give the up most respect to everyone even the uneduacted one's in server.

I stand up for "our rights and freedom of speech" followed by constitutional rights and the First Amendment in a respectful manner.

Overall and bottom line i feel as if someone is not doing their job "communication is key". Why allow members to log on and flood the forums with unanswered question...

• Administrators
At the moment we have problem with a hard drive for x100 server. And we wait for an answer from DC. When we'll get more information, it will published on the forum.
  • Like 1