Healing Sphere ( urgently )

1.Spell: Healing Sphere http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=128824/healing-sphere

2.Issue: the spell don't heal . Not works even in other players.

What Should Happen: Should heals when you go into the area of the sphere .

3.Realm: x10, Fun server

4.Priority: 10/10 essential spell of monk

Please fix this fast . I try five minutes ago this spell with my DPS monk. I try repair and dont works anyway. Even in fun server don't work.

Necesary in all aspects of the game .

With a pvp tournament in process this is a huge problem.

Thanks alot for the attention.

5.The proof/video:

https://youtu.be/fYR1g2gCfdM

Edited by zaratustra46
1.Spell: Healing Sphere http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=128824/healing-sphere

2.Issue: the spell don't heal . Not works even in other players.

What Should Happen: Should heals when you go into the area of the sphere .

3.Realm: x10, Fun server

4.Priority: 10/10 essential spell of monk

Please fix this fast . I try five minutes ago this spell with my DPS monk. I try repair and dont works anyway. Even in fun server don't work.

Necesary in all aspects of the game .

With a pvp tournament in process this is a huge problem.

Thanks alot for the attention.

what?

its insanely op and its working

what?

its insanely op and its working

If you can not say anything productive better shut your mouth , I said no heal spec DPS. The antonym . This capability is important for the DPS specification. and it does not work for something I opened this topic. Creating a monk and see for yourself

If you can not say anything productive better shut your mouth , I said no heal spec DPS. The antonym . This capability is important for the DPS specification. and it does not work for something I opened this topic. Creating a monk and see for yourself

i can COMPLETELY heal myself

u know what else is productive? not posting useless threads

i can COMPLETELY heal myself

u know what else is productive? not posting useless threads

Useless threads? see the video neanderthal.

Go to live, go to love some women or men. Go to walk maybe. But dont come here to be a stupid helpless. Or go to fun server make a windwalker monk and try heal you stupid brainless, im not the only one. My god this people. I do a video and not just a images for cave people like you.

Edited by zaratustra46
You need to take damage and then it will heal you, I like it like this. But i don't spam them so it dont matter to me. No wonder the english bug report get's no love. Silly people who don't fully look at the problem they have instead just go and cry on the forum's. Edited by Spongebob

Yesterday even in arenas this dont heal. If i report was because dont work, even taking dmg. Why you say this is a cry? cry of what? i have a problem and i report him, that is all. where the f.ck are the cry? other stupid without life, go to f-f.ckyourself.

Anyway, FIXED.

Yesterday even in arenas this dont heal. If i report was because dont work, even taking dmg. Why you say this is a cry? cry of what? i have a problem and i report him, that is all. where the f.ck are the cry? other stupid without life, go to f-f.ckyourself.

Anyway, FIXED.

Show us a Vid of you taking dmg and trying to sphere :D

keep it like this. let retard monks cast shit.

for ww monk? balanced. they already have that other instant heal, with orbs theyre just too hybrid.

dont come to me "omg repitchx stfu u little faggot boy. u dont know my class, we need orbs". no, you shut the fuck up. you don't need orbs at all. just get ur teleport fixed and start using ur channeling ability and cast shit, cuz there's nothing to interrupt when u fight a monk.

sorry to say it, but its a fucking brainless mongolian disgusting putin class with orbs.

keep it like this and monks will be fine.

keep it like this. let retard monks cast shit.

for ww monk? balanced. they already have that other instant heal, with orbs theyre just too hybrid.

dont come to me "omg repitchx stfu u little faggot boy. u dont know my class, we need orbs". no, you shut the fuck up. you don't need orbs at all. just get ur teleport fixed and start using ur channeling ability and cast shit, cuz there's nothing to interrupt when u fight a monk.

sorry to say it, but its a fucking brainless mongolian disgusting putin class with orbs.

keep it like this and monks will be fine.

#wodmonksarefine

• 4 weeks later...