hi im here again.

name: Avensys

realm: x10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82584[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82585[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82586[/ATTACH]

tailoring, blacksmithing, engineering ( WTF? )

again xploit bug profession... i have more

name: Заколочка

realm: x10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82587[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82588[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82589[/ATTACH]

tailoring, enchanting, engineering

xploit bug profession.

PD: what happens with this guys? mvp xploit club? :S ( COSMETIC? YEAH ^^ )

dude sorry but you and your friends taking advantage of proffesions... how its possible u have 160+agility on rings, enchant tayloring and enchant engineering at the same time?? and the mage enchant tayloring , enchant engineering and slots gems of blacksmith? tell me please im noob =(
dude sorry but you and your friends taking advantage of proffesions... how its possible u have 160+agility on rings, enchant tayloring and enchant engineering at the same time?? and the mage enchant tayloring , enchant engineering and slots gems of blacksmith? tell me please im noob =(

Omg, I am not a dude first of all, and secondly it's not a bug, it's a cosmetic thingy...

not bug? okay i go lvl all proffesions and im going to have enchant tayloring, enchant engineering, enchant ring, enchant inscription, slot gems of blacksmith :o

its cosmetic, not bug.

PD: guys go lvl all proffesions =D

After you abandon a profession, the enchant/socket/etc bonus stay in your items, there is no way you can take it off or something.

But it doesn't give you the bonus anymore. Is there, but you don't benefit from it.

proofs with screenshots , i need see stats

You are the one reporting people here, you are the one who needs screenshots with proofs, not me.

And if you don't have proofs that the enchants give the bonus after you abandon a profession, you should not be reporting people because of that.

And no, don't come with "you are taking advantage too" (there is not even an advantage to take), because when I abandoned my enchanting to lvl up engineering, I deleted my rings with the enchant and got new rings because I knew people would make stupid reports like this.

And no, I'm not mad, I just don't think it's fair you report someone if you don't even understand the words "It's not a bug abuse, it's a visual thing, it's cosmetic".

If you are not sure about something, make a thread asking about it first. And if you find a bug, report it in bug tracker.

You are the one reporting people here, you are the one who needs screenshots with proofs, not me.

And if you don't have proofs that the enchants give the bonus after you abandon a profession, you should not be reporting people because of that.

And no, don't come with "you are taking advantage too" (there is not even an advantage to take), because when I abandoned my enchanting to lvl up engineering, I deleted my rings with the enchant and got new rings because I knew people would make stupid reports like this.

And no, I'm not mad, I just don't think it's fair you report someone if you don't even understand the words "It's not a bug abuse, it's a visual thing, it's cosmetic".

If you are not sure about something, make a thread asking about it first. And if you find a bug, report it in bug tracker.

+1 , im waiting for players avensys,angorus,Заколочка, not for u.. screenshots with stats and if im wrong i give apologies =)