Minimum Price is insane

JohnnyPipes

So today I went on the site and wanted to see what characters people are selling and maybe buy one.

Then suddendly i see that the minimum price is fucking 770 !!!

And the minimum days played have to be 7.

770 is more than fucking $20. For one character.

I remember back then you could buy a char for 275 minimum and get a free namechange to it for just about $10.

Now you can't even afford a character for $20.

People that sell high rated characters with alot of moggs, mounts, titles etc. are worthless now because no-one will ever pay more than 770.

So someone with just a full prideful char with 0 rating, no donator stuff or anything can sell it for 770 and someone who has sick expensive donator moggs, mounts high rating etc. is forced to sell it for the same price because it's so high.

If you're gonna make the minimum price fucking 770 give us atleast a free transmog npc, a free rating reset to it, a free faction/race/gender(name) change to it. Because we are wasting over $20 just to be able to have a standard character with someone elses name not the right proffessions wrong gems and enchants and bad arena stats and no transmogs etc.

Back then when the minimum was about 275 you could sell high rated chars (2,8k for example) for about the minimum price from nowadays.

Why even bother getting: high rating, nice moggs, nice mounts, nice titles etc. If someone who has none of it but full gear can sell it for the same price and you end up losing currency as a customer.

Another thing that is really stupid is the tax.

The tax is really high if you sell the char for alot and it ends up being a pain to overpay bonuses. It's just forcing more bonuses out of us and makes us pay even more. We don't like overpaying for stuff... If you're scared that you won't get any donations then that's wrong. If people can buy a char for about 300 they will still have to rename / racechange / factionchange for 100/200 bonuses and then buy themselves a cool mount or transmog to customize their character.

I think you should go back to the old minimum of around 300... It's just really stupid that the higher the minimum price is the more quality of characters go does down the drain.

If you can't afford to customize your own character you're not really motivated to play someone else's character.

Please make the minimum about 300.

• Like 1