About attacking before bg starts

Kenjiro44

Hello, at june 28th i wrote a question to know if its allowed that players attack and kill others before bg starts, specifically in Strand of the ancients, i received answer from Shadrissa about this action is bannable, here the link http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=139906 in fact she invited me to make a report, so i did it here the link http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=140960&p=895859#post895859 and it was declined, then its allowed or not? are We continue starting this battle field dead ? Thanks for your reply.

Only BG which that'll ever happen is Strand of the Ancients.

If you do die, you're not entirely useless because you can still take part in the next round. Otherwise, just avoid fighting before the match starts.

Though this thread is about the inconsistency of the rules? That, I can't advise you.

Wow.. this is not right actually is normal BG evrywhere is the same.. play more defense next time dont let them attack you.. or you attack them is simple actually

rofl, wtf u writing about? Play more defensive? The health reseter on those bg's are slow asf. That's the problem. Not the play.

• 3 months later...
Chainzrow dont make me mad and dont insult nemifest!!! you will make me mad and i might take the tate's rifle (which he gave it to me obviously) i will find you and shoot you.Ignore my picture where im smiling if you make me angry i can completely change

please do

i wanna see dat eyebrow be angry