Sick PandaWoW R1 ! No Abuse, No Bugs, 100% Good PvP and sick Skill

ChivNPJSA

Why this never gets fixed? The average it should absorb is 30k per hit. This is completely off the chain. Plus their damage is higher than a warrior's damage. They double the damage of a warrior and it should be the other way around. Now, they have ridiculous damage and healing, instead of just damage and ridiculous healing.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rdruid dk player confirmed

Why this never gets fixed? The average it should absorb is 30k per hit. This is completely off the chain. Plus their damage is higher than a warrior's damage. They double the damage of a warrior and it should be the other way around. Now' date=' they have ridiculous damage and healing, instead of just damage and ridiculous healing.[/quote']

^ true

• 7 months later...
I just vs him in arena, and he literally stacked 600k on me, and it was not on burst, he did that like every 1-2 mins when he could sit me...600k! I have like 564k, he stack more necrotics on me then I even have hp.

after i received 320k insta crit from dk last week i decided to stop playing arenas. ill wait for fix and then start again :D bcs as noneed said > Rdruid , Dk 90 % comps confirmed. and again they will think they are actually good. same as hunters back then when explo was bugged af. i remember everyone saying > i reach 2,4k by capping... OFC if you could kill anyone durring 1 trap.... this is retarded... dks should be rly HOTFIXED , NOT AFTER 3 YEARS