Overall bugs from new server update

First of all I would like to say that I'm using the warrior area because theres no general area and one of the most important bugs is on the warriors.

####################################################################################################

Server - Pandawow Fun

Tested - 14/07/15

Description - Healers got a really hard nerf on their healings at the point that they can be easily killed(most of them) on battleground maps(including arenas, of course) due to the 0% pvp power bug. It is not intended to be like this(or was that done on purpose?).

How it should work - Healers SHOULD have the pvp power working so they can heal more thus being useful.

PvP Power wowpedia

Proof 1

Proof 2

####################################################################################################

Server - Pandawow Fun

Tested - 14/07/15

Description - Warriors' mortal strike apply mortal wounds. Mortal wounds reduce healing by 25%, but instead the mortal wounds are reducing the healing by more than 25%. Any warrior cleave(and healer/warrior) are killing any other healer/dps comp due to the bug listed above(0% pvp power for healers).

How it should work - Mortal Wounds should apply a -10% instead of a -25% healing reduction.

Mortal Wounds

*Only found it on arenas

Server - Pandawow Fun

Tested - 14/07/15

Description - The monk's spell Transcendence was fixed accordingly(even the image of the monk meditating, which is quite good) but the spell trasncendence:transfer isnt working, no matter what distance you are from your clone, he'll always be too far away, thus making the spell useless.

How it should work - If the monk is within 40 yards of his spirit(clone), he should be able to use the transfer to swap locations with the spirit and his body.

Transcendence: Transfer

Edited by Furmetal
Even the WoW descrb says for MW

Mortal Wounds

Healing effects received reduced by 25%.

10 seconds remaining

Idk where to see the changelog on it. Nothing's down below..

Do you even have any.. Good proof for any of these 'reports' ?

I tested them but if you mean screenshots I can get some.

Also it was a typing error, I'm not natively English so I typed it wrong.