Paralysis duration in pvp is insane

Altayeb2014

1- Name of not working spell/quest/npc etc: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=115078/paralysis

2- Description of the problem: Paralysis lasts four seconds in PvP if you cast it while facing the target. Casting Paralysis when the monk is facing the back of his target will increase duration by 100% making it an 8 seconds cc. Proof: http://i.imgur.com/2HdnvLF.jpg

3- How it must work: Casting paralysis from behind should increase the duration by 50%, adding 2 seconds to paralysis not 4 seconds. So the correct duration is 6 seconds when cast from behind and 4 seconds when cast from in front. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Paralysis_%28monk%29 see patch 5.2.0 notes

4- Date when you tested it: 17/07/2015 DD/MM/YYYY

5- Realm: x100

6- Priority: 9/10. I am very surprised no one reported this on bug tracker. 2 seconds in PvP could mean losing a match or not, those 2 seconds are very long in PvP. Needs to be fixed as soon as possible

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Yea this bug is insanly good for us , MWs , but still i feel the pain of other healer/warrior comp .. Storm Bolt Healer > Snare Warrior ( so he can't safegaurd sap) > Sap Enemy Healer for 8 sec ..

Dafuq? The warr can still intervene even if you snare him. If your warrior follows up with a shockwave after his stormbolt that's the only way the other warrior can't intervene, even if he's far away he can still just heroic leap intervene. And as for dks just grip the mw when ur healer is stunned and keep him next to you until the stun is done. You can prevent this very easily if you just think and don't complain. What's so hard preventing a 8 sec incap? Just turn around and don't fucking backpeddle it's not hard. If you know about the increase of incap when struck from behind (which many don't know) you can easily dodge this and I wouldn't excatly call it ''insanly'' good it's just 2 more seconds nothing more. +Many other healer/warrior comps have better cc than monk/healer. mw/warr is just good survivebility and sustain, fear/incap SB/incap SW/incap is the only good cc chain mw/warr has and if you synergize well with your partner you can take this comp to the next step other than just pure dmg and OP heals.

Dafuq? The warr can still intervene even if you snare him. If your warrior follows up with a shockwave after his stormbolt that's the only way the other warrior can't intervene, even if he's far away he can still just heroic leap intervene. And as for dks just grip the mw when ur healer is stunned and keep him next to you until the stun is done. You can prevent this very easily if you just think and don't complain. What's so hard preventing a 8 sec incap? Just turn around and don't fucking backpeddle it's not hard. If you know about the increase of incap when struck from behind (which many don't know) you can easily dodge this and I wouldn't excatly call it ''insanly'' good it's just 2 more seconds nothing more. +Many other healer/warrior comps have better cc than monk/healer. mw/warr is just good survivebility and sustain, fear/incap SB/incap SW/incap is the only good cc chain mw/warr has and if you synergize well with your partner you can take this comp to the next step other than just pure dmg and OP heals.

Please bro if you snare him out of range of safeguard what then ? And this is just a simple example of usage.. You can also break this cc chain by stunning monk...

Please bro if you snare him out of range of safeguard what then ? And this is just a simple example of usage.. You can also break this cc chain by stunning monk...

Like I said, if he's out of range just heroic leap safeguard. But yes you can also stop it by stunning monk but if the monk is deperate he/she can easily stop it by nimble brewing . Not trying to argue just saying.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...