best of each class [PVP]

Needhelpwiththegame

ok nemifest rekd all.

sad that he has 0 games played dionysus. doesnt matther sorry

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Brut%C3%A8/statistic#21:152

actually you have to deal with it that he lied since i can prove it.

actually im also done discussing about soul reaper since the whole dmg output from a dk is a joke atm

Edited by Noneedholy

[quote name=)

Dk: Kanneki (Can actually control runes and his pet like you should He actually plays like you should instead of just focusing on spamming necros) 2.7k s14, 2.6k 2s 2.2k 3s s15

These are all Fun Players...[/quote]

Funny thing is. Kanneki bought my dk when it was at 2.6k in s15 he couldn't even push higher. He never reached 2.2k in 3s you fucking liar.

That Quote though ^^

I love, that when someone buys a high rated character, and the claim it's theirs.

Feel you, and they feel cocky, and if you play with them and lose(or even win sometimes) they'll blame you for some major mistakes that were probably their fault.

Just like people that are actually at their rate.

Noneedholy can u pls shut up? and not only u, I'm hearing this QQ about dks are bugged and I'm pretty sure that some of u who are talking about dks are wars who are abusing pve weapom , mages with unbreaking ROF and ofc ele shammys and disc priests who are teamed uped with each other this is probobly bcuz some of u can't even understand that ur abusing or u just think that if some random guy is abusing ur allowed to abuse to for exapmlr eldkbugo , we all know why pujo was banned right? I don't really want to talk about this but u guys piss me off hardly.

good luck with future

Noneedholy can u pls shut up? and not only u, I'm hearing this QQ about dks are bugged and I'm pretty sure that some of u who are talking about dks are wars who are abusing pve weapom , mages with unbreaking ROF and ofc ele shammys and disc priests who are teamed uped with each other this is probobly bcuz some of u can't even understand that ur abusing or u just think that if some random guy is abusing ur allowed to abuse to for exapmlr eldkbugo , we all know why pujo was banned right? I don't really want to talk about this but u guys piss me off hardly.

good luck with future

http://i.imgur.com/f86Aw5W.jpg

im gonna revote

war:Doomcryer and Takaa

pally: Dartmeganz and Khardstone

hunter: Hitdown

rogue: Scarletx

priest: Akuyama And Qize

mage : baaaaaaaaaaaaz and Valantain

druid: laserpewpew,Obesity,Poppoin

dk: Ceroline

shaman: Dionysus can play all specs so ill vote for him

monks Chiv and callebro

locks: okay lets be honest here 3s in pandawow is full of lsd and lsd2 and others comps with locks so im not gonna vote for locks cus i dont know this class

im gonna revote

war:Doomcryer and Takaa

pally: Dartmeganz and Khardstone

hunter: Hitdown

rogue: Scarletx

priest: Akuyama And Qize

mage : baaaaaaaaaaaaz and Valantain

druid: laserpewpew,Obesity,Poppoin

dk: Ceroline

shaman: Dionysus can play all specs so ill vote for him

monks Chiv and callebro

locks: okay lets be honest here 3s in pandawow is full of lsd and lsd2 and others comps with locks so im not gonna vote for locks cus i dont know this class

Thank you man :) Appreciate it!

Btw. don't worry about this noneed guy. He's just a private server dog that is stuck in his own dream world were he pretends to be the best but never achieved something on this game.

Edited by Chivy
  • Like 1

wars who are abusing pve weapom

no. btw what is a "weapom" ?

i bet you are a dk, everyone who understand the game already agreed how op dk is atm.

^

@chiv ... why ... WHY do you even need to fake glad now ? man lol please lol...

an "ogchiv" doesnt exist, and since i know the leader from "the brakefast club" i also asked him and he don't know a "chiv" ... how is it comeing ?

you are a shame .. (ppl who won't belive me go there --> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=Ogchiv

i guess he is trying to fake Monkya (he already left guild)

^

betther you gonna go back to dark portal.

Edited by Noneedholy

no. btw what is a "weapom" ?

i bet you are a dk, everyone who understand the game already agreed how op dk is atm.

^

@chiv ... why ... WHY do you even need to fake glad now ? man lol please lol...

an "ogchiv" doesnt exist, and since i know the leader from "the brakefast club" i also asked him and he don't know a "chiv" ... how is it comeing ?

you are a shame .. (ppl who won't belive me go there --> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=Ogchiv

i guess he is trying to fake Monkya (he already left guild)

^

betther you gonna go back to dark portal.

"Fake glad" - "i know the leader from tbc" - "MONKYA" You make me laugh :)

You can deactivate your char from wow pages but okay lmao keep tryharding fam

Calling me a shame, weren't you that guy adversting "blazingboost" on stream as your sponsor ? You are a failure, keep tryharding on pandawow

bet you stuck playing skirmishes on retail, if you ever played there.

Edited by Chivy

You can deactivate your char from wow page

aight buddy, than show us your char

bet you stuck playing skirmishes on retail' date='[/quote']

i dont play retail at all anymore but okay

weren't you that guy adversting "blazingboost" on stream as your sponsor ?

everyone can ask blazingboost to become an "agent"

you make ads for them and if someone buy a boost with your code, you get 20% from the money he paid.

Ofc you don't know that since you have no idea what is going on on retail

- go back to dark portal

Agent's role is to find new customers to try Blazingboost! You will gain your agent code, which will give you a direct % profit from the sales. Those codes can be used during the registration or the checkout of the customer, so there is no way your work will be vain. Apply now for a job you can do anytime without any restrictions with fixed payments & bonuses at the end of each month!

https://blazingboost.com/en/job/agent

scrub

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

aight buddy, than show us your char

you make ads for them and if someone buy a boost with your code, you get 20% from the money he paid.

- go back to dark portal

https://blazingboost.com/en/job/agent

scrub

Majestic#2477 my btag for everyone that wants to play on retail

beeing an "agent" doesn't make them your sponsor.. you telling me i have no idea what is going on retail but:

.. ironic. You're such a waste of time. Paki hero 4 ever.. good luck in your future bicboi.

Stuck at 0 rating with your main classes where you pretend to be "3200xp" seems legit.. oh wait Baaaz isnt here to carry your ass and to spam spellsteal for 34k heal in every global while spamming sheep + clones. Sry i forgot that. 2good4me

oh wait Baaaz isnt here

why everyone thinks baz is not here ? lel

2. i didnt ask you for your btag, i asked you for your arsenal link.

jaja .... zhalifa and his friend Chiv ... wow, you was actually one of the Mw + war teams that you could beat even as priest + warrior :D

betther that you gonna stop playing pandawow... i guess almost everyone had already the chance to stomp you ;) (that is ridiculous since ur playing mw + war )

Edited by Noneedholy

np i just want to say truth about players who really deserve be best of hes class :)

- - - Добавлено - - -

noneedholy are u still crying that dks are op?guess what necrotic is nerfed so stop shittalkin about otherclasses while ur one of the wars who are still abusing pve weapon (when i said weapom i meant weapon u dumbass)

noneedholy are u still crying that dks are op?guess what necrotic is nerfed so stop shittalkin about otherclasses while ur one of the wars who are still abusing pve weapon (when i said weapom i meant weapon u dumbass)

you are so useless .... if you would know shit, they canceled the nerf for necrotic strike (they are looking for another issue) so its not fixed ... random trash

ur one of the wars who are still abusing pve weapon (when i said weapom i meant weapon u dumbass)

Hahaha if you find 1 guy who has a screenshot where me (markzxy) is abusing a PVE weapon, ill not say anything. I dont even have it in my bag, but ye keep talking random shit... you are so disgusting and everyone who plays with me on my war knows that i'm not using a PvE weapon. But thanks about that, just means im doing good damage on my war compared to other ones. :)