PvP Video Sub/Assasi Please check it out!

Cooderz

Damn they look really nice! Really liked the tricks with the glider. And i like your ui too which is strange cus i hate uis with tidyplates.

And the music in the Vendetta EP 1 was just mindblow.

I don't know how long it took you to make it but keep making more.

Edited by liobel

Bad rogue bad montage its all just so fucking bad. You dont even know how to maintain you're energy didn't see you using SnD once. Dueling full tyrannical players just to make sure you can win lol. Soo yea stop pretending to be good. And i want those 20 min of my life back... worst fucking "montage" ever!. Pce.
  • Like 1

Thanks all for replies, was using bandicam to film, edited in sony vegas, took me 3-5 hours for each :D 1v2 montages comming soon :D

- - - Updated - - -

Bad rogue bad montage its all just so fucking bad. You dont even know how to maintain you're energy didn't see you using SnD once. Dueling full tyrannical players just to make sure you can win lol. Soo yea stop pretending to be good. And i want those 20 min of my life back... worst fucking "montage" ever!. Pce.

Listen here random guy, this was just introduction to my video editing, didn't do any tryhard 2s or anything because this server consists of mostly abusers over 2.4k, secondly, i was just dueling anyone to show if i did a nice trick or two, if its not your type, don't watch it, if you can do a better job, please do. BTW a nice way to just make a forum profile to talk crap about me, i'm longer here that you ever were, but hey, thanks for sincere critics kek, I'm just making fun Montage for the people of pandawow, not sensus/mercader wannabe

Everyone plays their class in their own way, nothing wrong with that, and instead of constructive criticism you showed you're an ass. GG

• Like 1