Healing and DPS overall status

'Sup people from Pandawow.

Warning - This is NOT a Q.Q thread.

Since I started here, there's always been this thing with healer/dps almost always(and with almost I mean around 85% of the times) win a dps/dps comp, disresgarding gear and classes, even when the healer/dps comp is outplayed, such as not avoiding any CC or lack of communication.

The thing is, I've never noticed before because when I started playing here it was alredy a year or half from when I last played on retail, so I did not notice the change on the healing and the DPS, but after so many people pointing it(even though sometimes it's mere cry), I've watched a couple videos of 5.4.8. arenas and PvP in general, and I noticed that this is actually right, the DPS here is higher and so is the healing, which is the primary reason why there are so many players playing in a reckless way, not even making an effort to avoid CC or avoid line of sight from enemy spells, which on retail, it was enough to be hit with a CC chain.

One of the videos that I watched(actually the first one) was

, and here there is no such thing as a 55k regrowth unless you're alredy under dampening, and nor is the warrior hitting like here.

I would like to know your opinon and I also would like your help to test a few things, such as DPS and healing, if you do are willing to help, please send me a private message. I'll post below the video between the 5.4.8. healing/dps and the healing/dps that is done here.

Classes:

Warrior

Arms

Fury

Mage

Arcane

Fire

Frost

Shaman

Elemental

Enhancement

Restoration

Paladin

Holy

Retribution

Death Knight

Unholy

Frost

Priest

Shadow

Discipline

Holy

Druid

Feral

Restoration

Balance

Monk

Windwalker

Mistweaver

Rogue

Subtetly

Assassination

Combat

Warlock

Destruction

Affliction

Demonology

Hunter

Beast Mastery

Survival

Marksmanship

I really would like the attention of the community(and even more important, from the staff), instead of letting such important errors being ignored, like some other major bug such as this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved

Edited by Furmetal