Frozen orb is bugged in arena

Semilol

1. Name of not working spell/quest/npc--------------------http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=84714/frozen-orb

2. Description of the problem. ---------------------------- Frozen Orb do 0 dmg in arena because the orb is under the arena / he hit no enemys and i get no procs

3.How it must work.-------------------------------------- He hit enemys and i get procs and he do a lot of dmg

4.Date when you tested it-------------------------------- 02.08.2015 / 03.08.2015 / 04.08.2015

5.Realm (x100/x5/Fun), on which you have found the bug.- x100/and fun

6.Priority of the problem.--------------------------------- 10

I am sorry for the fail post before

I do 100 time reset on hp but not help

I think the retarded is you . Actually mages are one of the most bugged class atm , RoF doesnt break when you take dmg ,same as polly when a mage orbs in your face , bugged invocation , bugged spell steal glyph but ooh noo when a thing doesnt work , all mages start qq , so funny .
Poor mages what are they going to do with out Frozen orb, it's not like that have a ton of different DPS and CC spells... Oh wait yes they do. Mages have the best CC in the game and on demand burst. The reason I stopped playing in retail is because mages got more and more powerful with every expansion I'm not paying Blizz to buff mages with every patch. If the devs on PandaWoW nerf them like Blizz should have done a long time ago I would donate them all my money.
  • 9 months later...