Some discipline in English channel

Felxprod

Hello everyone ! :) Tonight i'm gonna talk about a problem that pisses us all. The "WTS/WTB" spams in English channel.

Maybe i'm not the only one who thought about this, but what if we re-make a channel for ONLY selling/buying (spams in general) channel? I know, it's already been done, no one has respected it, they kept spamming in English channel. Let's make a new one, with stonger rules. The whole point of this idea is making peoples lives easier and happier ! People don't join English channel to see people spamming, but to search for help, discuss and much more. So in different words: After making the new channel, if anyone keeps spamming in English channel, mute them. Like the old good days, where people were getting muted for CAPS locking. The good old days where the English channel looked more tolerable.

I also know that there are more important problems to fix first, instead of wasting admins time with that kind of useless issues, but yet, it would make peoples lives much easier. You will probably say, who will ever mute these who keeps spamming in English Channel. The answer is simple, hire new Chat Moderators. And make the current ChatMods more active. They're getting paid with alot of bonuses for what? /afk'ing in-game and checking Facebook.

Every opinion is more than welcome in this thread.

There is no such thing as spam on English chat.

It is on the rules that you're able to send such messages only once every two minutes(or so), but we don't have a chat mod on the alliance side. The closest we have to it is Talvio, which logs in when the alliance is least populated and stays logged for only 10~~15 minutes.

Then that's your own problem for being that much butthurted to ignore 50 ppl. Roflmao.

Just download the addon that increases the storage of ignore's. Takes less time than what you're crying for,

The only one who is butthurted in this conversation appearently, is you. I did bring a problem that every PandaWoW player is experiencing, and what are you doing? Insulting me. As the big man said - "Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength". You must be bullied at school, to act like a badass over the internet.

The only one who is butthurted in this conversation appearently, is you. I did bring a problem that every PandaWoW player is experiencing, and what are you doing? Insulting me. As the big man said - "Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength". You must be bullied at school, to act like a badass over the internet.

Rofl, insulting? You're the one that's crying about people Wts/Wtb. Then making excuse to not ignore them? Rofl. You must be an idiot to think such things about other people, even though it happened to you. Roflmao.

Ignore button doesn't solve the issue, it only causes more problems.

The lack of Moderation on public chats is visible, there's flooding and swearing everywhere...nobody respects the rules anymore.

BUMP for hireing more mods, but please for the love of God, hire competent ones, not like the guy who muted half the playerbase cause they killed him in PvP.

• Like 1