Rogue 2v2 matches with friends

Cooderz

Video didn't have 1080p resolution, did not watch.

Just kidding, haha.

When did you record it? Because I saw that opportunity strike hitting twice, while they said that it was fixed.

Your interface is weird. AF.

Also I felt uncomfortable with you not using Burst of Speed when you had it.

Also you reminded me of

(read second comment after watching the video), you reminded me of gym too.

This "only 10 days playing boomy" boomy is better than most of those "4 years playing a boomy" boomies.

The best thing that I saw there is when the camera follow the starsurge that kills the unlucky dude.

I felt like that was unfair when your warrior at this time used the fear + stun bug so the priest couldn't trinket.

Good video, had fun watching, even though most of your enemies were either really bad or tyrannical gear.

Edited by Furmetal

• 2 months later...
Video didn't have 1080p resolution, did not watch.

Just kidding, haha.

When did you record it? Because I saw that opportunity strike hitting twice, while they said that it was fixed.

Your interface is weird. AF.

Also I felt uncomfortable with you not using Burst of Speed when you had it.

Also you reminded me of

(read second comment after watching the video), you reminded me of gym too.

This "only 10 days playing boomy" boomy is better than most of those "4 years playing a boomy" boomies.

The best thing that I saw there is when the camera follow the starsurge that kills the unlucky dude.

I felt like that was unfair when your warrior at this time used the fear + stun bug so the priest couldn't trinket.

Good video, had fun watching, even though most of your enemies were either really bad or tyrannical gear.

Id film those vids against hirank comps eg frost mage + some random class but apparently, mirror image abusers are real, is it still fixed or i have to wait my bum since they can get me out of stealth with that, tho ty for comments. and i was at 2k cr idk why did i keep getting those tyr geared dudes