Transmogrification problem.

Hello to everyone. Last night i've met a transmog problem, i ask'ed in almost every possible chat if someone else had it before, to help me but it seems like im the first guy having this problem. Soooo... I'am a warrior[plate user] -> i get into transmog NPC, and also got myself some field marshal gear for transmog next in mine backpack[which are also plate]. When i opened the Transmog NPC, and click on the arrow next to feets for example, it doesnt show me anything like a spot with the field marshal boots that i want to transmog in, or any else. I already did some transmog before that and i had no problems at all. I have reloged several times, i also deleted cache folder several times, and it's not helping me. I made a ticket ingame and i got answer to make a topic there. So there is mine topic. I would like to recieve some help if possible because i really enjoy the transmog alot! Cheers!

https://gyazo.com/da5631acc29ec44cd223f2e0b2ac8f17 There is the picture. So the transmog arrow i have circled, is the arrow that when i click on it have to show me something like a bag, with the items for transmog inside, but when i click on it, it doesnt show me anything but i have item for transmog already.

I've heared that you can't tmog old lvl 60 gear for some reason, i don't remember the name of it exactly. But idk if that's what it causes u can't tmog. But try this

Try to right click on the item u want your feet to be tmogged it. It might work, if not. Idk what else, maybe mod can help you than me.