Guardian Spirit proc(details and why it is not proccing)

Furmetal

I've found the reason why it sometimes doesn't work, and I indeed saw that there are other threads about this but the most recent one is by Akuyama, but I pretend to make my own thread because I'm gonna to make changes later, changes that I don't want to botter Akuyama by Private Messages to upload his thread/upload my videos.

Realm - It's happening on pandawow fun and crossrealm.

Spell - Guardian Spirit

Tested - 14/08/15

Description of the bug - The killing blow has to be an autoattack into an opportunity strike(or a shadowblade) proc, resuming, the opportunity strike/shadowblade is going through the guardian spirit.

How it should work - Opportunity Strike/Shadowblade proc should not kill the priest if he has Guardian Spirit.

Priority - 10/10

This is pretty much the Life Coccoon on a much worse scale, specially against warrior/rogue comps.

Proof -

(Sorry for that low quality, I had 3 world of warcraft open, one for the warrior, other for the priest and another one to resurrect the priest, but it is still visible not just the wing effect of the Guardian Spirit, but you can also see the buff).

Edited by Furmetal
  • Like 2

Reserved

@Update - All tests done, all possible situations were simulated, the conditions for the bug is alredy posted in the main post, hope that it gets fixed soon.

@Update - One of the reasons alredy posted, I'm checking if there are other reasons.

@Update 2 - Video proof posted.

This took me a long time to get and specially to get the video proof, so please, fix this.

Me right now.

Edited by Furmetal
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Touch of death should hit what ever your remaining health is and +1 damage, if you're low HP with a monk cocoon or huge shield it should do all the shield absorb + remaining hp +1 damage, but if you have Guardian it should do the remaining HP +1 damage and proc your guardian spirit back to 50% hp
  • 2 years later...